Obtaining the Spiral

As long as the daily xenochip missions are consistent and always give 40 chips every day, then it will take 9 days to complete the Spiral, and near 12 to get all of it’s modules from the other containers. (why they separated them I will never understand.)

Spiral will also require 104 Enriched Monocrystals from the users’ own account to craft, so you cannot get it completely free via the missions.

Just for those wondering. I don’t know or care about the Endeavor because I already have the Archelon and really don’t want a clone of it. Nor do I have the mats for it. Even though it looks sooooooo much nicer than spiral.

Good to know! 

The drops are guaranteed, much like the vulcan event, i cant wait to get the spiral ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

35 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

The drops are guaranteed, much like the vulcan event, i cant wait to get the spiral ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Saaaaame. And also half all of the above numbers, because you get 80/day.

104 monocrystals?

That’s 13 days of doing OS missions with premium, or 26 days without. Ugh.

Parts missions have 6h cooldown, so If you are no-life you can get both in a week.

If you wanna be up to date with ships you really need to do the dailies, the OS ones dont take more than 20 minutes once you get used to them and you get extra from scl by just scoring at least 15 points, easy 8 monos a day.

I just can’t bring myself to do all this xxxx that I hate doing for so many days, I can’t just play normally and enjoy the game.

And I have 2 months of sub that are going to waste because I am not playing anymore, and they wont freeze it or let me go into vacation mode.
Well… good job, you tricked me out of my money, its all yours now, but you will not be getting any more out of me. You could have had a regularly paying customer but SC has spit in my face too many times and I’m done with it.

Just now, Weylin29651 said:

I can’t just play normally and enjoy the game.

This… It’s more like a job now.

It’s just 4 simple and fast trips with a recon in OS. premium license is used 99% of the time to get more daily monos and by not doing them you are basically wasting the main purpose of having one.

Yes, that is why I got the license, I’m just tired of OS. I can’t solo it if destroying ships is the main goal because everything takes forever to kill and one mistake and I’m toast.

I’d much rather be doing co-op or PvE personally, but this game awards nothing I’m after for it.

Im here to help you out on that if you want to, sorry to hear that.

9 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Parts missions have 6h cooldown, so If you are no-life you can get both in a week.

the missions don’t cool down until the daily reset…they’re not 6 hour cooldowns.

4 hours ago, betatrash said:

This… It’s more like a job now.

Precisely!

But now because of the missions I second-guess playing at any time through the day. Like “oh all my useful missions are on cooldown until 7:00 tonight I might as well just not play because I’m not earning anything useful.”