Obtained Blueprint in Invasion, sent it back using loot drone -> was never unlocked

What use is the ticket system for if they cant do anything… really…

I was looting a Mass Shield Generator V worth 4.500.000 or so, and like the title says sent it back through a drone, it never got unlocked in the crafting section.

It does not unlock by itself. Go to workshop, find MSG blueprint. If it have blue blueprint icon next to button “learn”, click that button. Done.

DIeXq1j.png

I was looting a Mass Shield Generator V worth 4.500.000 or so, and like the title says sent it back through a drone, it never got unlocked in the crafting section.

Are you obtained " Mass Shield Generator V" or " ‘T5 Mass Shield Generator’ blueprint" ?

It does not unlock by itself. Go to workshop, find MSG blueprint. If it have blue blueprint icon next to button “learn”, click that button. Done.

DIeXq1j.png

I know this, its not there.

Are you obtained " Mass Shield Generator V" or " ‘T5 Mass Shield Generator’ blueprint" ?

from what I remembered it read Mass Shield Generator V

but i am quite sure about the 4.500.000 value

I know this, its not there.

from what I remembered it read Mass Shield Generator V

but i am quite sure about the 4.500.000 value

Then you must have been dreaming. There is no blueprint worth over 1 million. That’s the price you would pay in the store. As usual, the sale price is much lower.

There are a few mass shield generator blueptints out there. Here is a list and there approximate price from memory :

• ‘Pirate Mass Shield Energizer’ blueprint : approx 650 000

• ‘T4 Mass Shield Generator’ blueprint : approx 20 000

• ‘T5 Mass Shield Generator’ blueprint : approx 900 000

not sure about the figures, but it is below 1 million for sure. 

Then you must have been dreaming. There is no blueprint worth over 1 million. That’s the price you would pay in the store. As usual, the sale price is much lower.

There are a few mass shield generator blueptints out there. Here is a list and there approximate price from memory :

What ever it was then, i have no Blueprint to unlock.

For unlock crafting section you should obtain a blueprint

For unlock crafting section you should obtain a blueprint

Really, i have no idead, what I was talking about the whole time! …Not that I have already built a Pirate Shield generator or T5 Weapons…

*sarcasm off*

Really, we are rewarded for trying to help you.

Try to be precise in your question, and put sarcasm aside, maybe we will understand what you know and what you don’t know, and then be able to help you.

I’ve had my share.

There http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3877/vg9qz9hh_jpg.htm

so i was just mistaken for a digit

That name is totally different from the german one

…and i found it in my warehouse. Had that already.

‘Massenschild Verstärker’ Blaupause

Translation of this game is often far from original names. That’s why i asked them to add the option to keep the original name and translate only the descritption.

You could +1 my topic if you think it could have helped you in this situation : [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/25735-when-translation-become-a-barrier-of-communication/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25735-when-translation-become-a-barrier-of-communication/)