Object 2018 - Energy Destabilize Module - Broken?(litterly)

I’ve been hit with this before, usually after the “must be in plain sight” nerf was added, but in maps where you don’t have a choice, I tried to use the implant for energy drain immunity and it doesn’t work on it, it’s not a drain but still, not having energy for 19.8 seconds is broken! You can’t do a darn thing without energy and it is pathetic devs added this module without a counter to it, like everything just about everything else in the game. 

You can’t shut it off either, ECM doesn’t work. Thanks again devs!

1 hour ago, IFreakinLoveBass said:

I’ve been hit with this before, usually after the “must be in plain sight” nerf was added, but in maps where you don’t have a choice, I tried to use the implant for energy drain immunity and it doesn’t work on it, it’s not a drain but still, not having energy for 19.8 seconds is broken! You can’t do a darn thing without energy and it is pathetic devs added this module without a counter to it, like everything just about everything else in the game. 

You can’t shut it off either, ECM doesn’t work. Thanks again devs!

You can do a bug report that the implant for energy drain immunity doesn’t work, just saying.

Technically its not energy drain, but setting regeneration to zero in the range (that shrinks over time to 1km). But I agree that stuns should be able to turn that thing off.

3 hours ago, Koromac said:

You can do a bug report that the implant for energy drain immunity doesn’t work, just saying.

I did not think it was a bug since it is not energy ‘drain’