Nyx: New go to Covert Ops?

You didn’t pair for it you airhead.

Those who done quests got it for free.

For everyone else it will be available with DLC, nab

You didn’t pay for it you airhead.

:005j:

to me, Nyx is a fighter, some kind of wannabe gunship, so with right weapon and module selection, it can be potent unique ship as long as you act like a fighter and not a covop, since it hardly stand much chance vs Fed Kaits/EagleB/Sais 

Those who done quests got it for free.

For everyone else it will be available with DLC, nab

Not a pay to win ship, you didn’t pay for it, also flying it wont make you win. Also that +6% crit chance bonus is xxxx, it kinda compensate the extra slot. With 1 engine it’s still weaker than Eagle-B or Kite.

I think Nyx is very OP.My build:

JtveodQ.jpg

I love it, personally. I run an EM res build currently, with speedy engine, emergency shield, energy regen, EM res, Adapt, EM res, Crit booster, and Range booster.

Pulse laser mains, soon to be the new Thermal weapon. Nukes.

Modules: 1)Camo, 2)Orion, 3)Knife, 4)White noise/hull regen.

Any suggestions for makin it better? :3

I find it rather eh. It’s nice not having to use the Ricasso if I want a not-Fed cov-ops at T3. But other than some shield tank, there isn’t much of a wow factor to it.

And for giggles, this is what I’m running:

1c5b409f3e.png

Only thing worth commenting on is the kinetic resist on the shield. With every frigate trying out the new mass driver, investment in kinetic resist is finally a good idea.

I think Nyx is very OP.My build:

JtveodQ.jpg

I find it rather eh. It’s nice not having to use the Ricasso if I want a not-Fed cov-ops at T3. But other than some shield tank, there isn’t much of a wow factor to it.

And for giggles, this is what I’m running:

1c5b409f3e.png

Only thing worth commenting on is the kinetic resist on the shield. With every frigate trying out the new mass driver, investment in kinetic resist is finally a good idea.

eh i would change a few things and i like my build better. 

it eats styxs and guards. i will also 1v1 nyxes if u want :D 

Honestly, I will take the Kite over the Nyx any day. The Nyx isn’t cap stable (with a voltage reg, it goes up to the point where it is basically like the Eagle-B, so you have to release AB to use a module). I mean, sure, 2 cap slots is nice, but what’s the point of 2 when 1 is occupied by a voltage regulator.

Also, as a side note, the Nyx is ugly af. It’s a Wakizashi upside down and backwards, couldn’t they have actually came up with a new model?