NY 18 Modules Missing

As per title,

I seem to be missing some NY 18 Active Modules, Dome MDS 17, Energy Systems Destabilizer 17, Relocation Mechanism 17. The odd thing, not just these modules are missing [all 3 were mk4] I cant seem to be able to find them at the Active Modules drop menu to buy them.

They are not missing, they cannot be bought any more, in order to get them you have to find them in OS sectors.

7 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

They are not missing, they cannot be bought any more, in order to get them you have to find them in OS sectors.

Fair enough, for those that havent had them. I had them, upgraded to MK4 and now they are gone !

I’ve checked the Atlas, many items are listed there and where to find them, these modules I cant seem to find them listed in Atlas.

 

6 minutes ago, ComWittman said:

Fair enough, for those that havent had them. I had them, upgraded to MK4 and now they are gone !

that’s odd, I didn’t lose mine

Your NY18 can change its rank. You cannot change the rank of the modules. So possibly you are not using the correct rank ship to see your modules.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Your NY18 can change its rank. You cannot change the rank of the modules. So possibly you are not using the correct rank ship to see your modules.

Yes, I thought of that and went back to lower ranks to check the corresponding modules. Found the 3 missing [from r15] along with everything else, I’m positve though I had the 2 of the 3 and upgraded to mk4. 1 more thing, after talking with other players, Atlas for some reason does not display the “energy field destabilizer”.