Nuke

… that frigate shield must be so pro can take nuke point blank without scratch… well… it T4 and by having nuke means have best shield research from energy tree… i guess should im not suprised…

… so far im only can askin for reduce carry limit for nuke per match to 1…

as far as i’m concerned, tier 4 ships can tank nukes.

my T2 fighter + thermal resist passive + Shield Buff Module survive friendly nuke with critical hull condition… well… dead some second later due 2nd nuke xploded

yea… those nukes are thermal… you ppl know how to try survive that now… g luck…

Tested some nukes yesterday and its very interresting. Nuke is like a unguided Bomb extremely slow something around 1m/s. The only thing making nuke strong is place it somewhere close where the target cant outrun it in time or against bots in the flight direction. And you can hear the sound of the nuke very good. Like igniting a detonatinon cort. Lets have some fireworks xD

easier way i learn from that _TOR guy : find anything that you can ram those nukes at point blank and let the explosion do the jobs for your surroundings… like asteroids… or beacon…

imo not only its OP vs other less experienced players (its owning) but it kills tactic and a “must of use the brain” just use NUKE and kill drones, lets use it few times and kill most players… it kills a gameplay

like i said… we just need reduce carryable nuke each frigates…3 is too much consider we most only can bring 3 ship (or 4 when you unlock 4th slot) , maybe give extra missile/torpedo slot for frigate that exclusively for nuke?