Nuber of players in this moment

Can someone tell how many online players have we in this moment.

It is 9.33 am CET

This can’t be said. It was a long time ago to see how many players are at the stations. Now, you can only see how many 10 or above rank players played PvP for a week. Or how many players played PVE.

5 hours ago, SuDoKu said:

This can’t be said. It was a long time ago to see how many players are at the stations. Now, you can only see how many 10 or above rank players played PvP for a week. Or how many players played PVE.

Too few! I am waiting 15 minutes for one Tier V PvE and I am seeing the same people in 95% of cases!

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Too few! I am waiting 10 minutes for one Tier V PvE and I am seeing the same people in 95% of cases!

Me too. Always same people in game.

4 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Me too. Always same people in game.

Isn’t that the case since at least a year?

yes  the game died after Ellydium station came out

18 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

LOL! There is an opinion that after the destroyers came out. Everyone was looking for neodium in the open space or left the game.

37 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

LOL! There is an opinion that after the destroyers came out. Everyone was looking for neodium in the open space or left the game.

both  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

imo when they came out, i never had so much fun playing sc

Once the SC devs get it together, after releasing ALL the new modules for classic ships and releasing the new Open Space patch, they should start promoting this game more in the USA. I haven’t seen ONE commercial or advertisement with Star Conflict on any website period.

I think about 50-100

3 minutes ago, Deliberator said:

I think about 50-100

I was hopeing that someone will actually know exact number of players.

It would be interesting to know it.

4 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

Nop after OP ships come in 

5 hours ago, HBZK100 said:

they should start promoting this game more in the USA

I do not think it’s their intent to advertise there.

You see, there are not nearly enough (USA) players for them to find it lucrative to invest and expand server infrastructure, not to mention their mentality and old grudges.

EULA states that the product is intended as it is. There is always the Decline button if you don’t agree. Tough luck.

You won’t get a new USA server, that’s for sure.  ![:007j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007j.png “:007j:”)

On 21.02.2018 at 9:34 AM, GatoGrande said:

Can someone tell how many online players have we in this moment.

It is 9.33 am CET

At least 12.

30 minutes ago, Tillowaty said:

At least 12.

so much  ??  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

Try Steam Charts it will give you a number of Players using Steam to log in, not sure how many are bots and everything else. Hope this helps

E27B6166-D08C-4BB6-A37D-0B9B03D03975.png.422fa5f9f54c5aefd8435d5520478774.jpg

23 hours ago, thetnt said:

Try Steam Charts it will give you a number of Players using Steam to log in, not sure how many are bots and everything else. Hope this helps

E27B6166-D08C-4BB6-A37D-0B9B03D03975.png.422fa5f9f54c5aefd8435d5520478774.jpg

Considering that a minority of players is using Steam in this game I wouldn’t call this a reliable source ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”). At this moment only developers know how many people are online at any given time.

On 2/24/2018 at 4:44 PM, thetnt said:

I doubt that bots would use steam.

There is a way us GMs can find that out but its not working atm.

21 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

There is a way us GMs can find that out but its not working atm.

So what you are saying is

4 hours ago, niripas said:

…At this moment only developers know how many people are online at any given time.

?