Not reciving Iridium from contracts

After completing 6th tier contract (“Statistics” and “Witch hunt” in Federation) I do not recive any of this green crystals (I think it is called iridium). After a battle contracts are compleeted, I even have in lower-right corner information about receiving iridium, however my iridium amount is not increasing. Its still 25. Am I doing something wrong?

Two things: You mean rank 6, not tier 6.

And the iridium contracts go straight to the corporation you’re in. You don’t see squat from it. Unfortunate, but true.

And if you are not in a corporation, they are lost.  Unfortunate, but true.

First hell expensive paint jobs, now iridium inflation… Gaijin is getting serious with this game.
Thx for info guys.

But may I ask what are other ways to get iridium?

You get iridium from the random loot drops after a victory in PVP or PVE. It is also possible (though rare) to pick some up in invasion.

It is not iridium inflation since three weeks ago, these contracts did not even exist! They were added to help corps gather iridium for the dreadnoughts

Best way to get iridium from invasion is to attack tough targets like smugglers, transport ships, and treasure hunters.  Just not aliens, because their loot is poop.  Get a good 4 man squad to grind pve missions non stop and fast and you can make a good bit that way too.

Get a good 4 man squad to grind pve missions non stop and fast and you can make a good bit that way too.

That takes a lot of motivation!   :00555:

Not if you are able to do the missions in 4-6 minutes and are trying to break your record. :006j:

We should try to beat our record of 5:13 on captured dreadnaught sometime.  I know a much more efficient way of doing it now :fed010:

Not if you are able to do the missions in 4-6 minutes and are trying to break your record. :006j:

We should try to beat our record of 5:13 on captured dreadnaught sometime.  I know a much more efficient way of doing it now :fed010:

I’m up for it!