Not getting gold for matches anymore

Someone told me the gold was for an event. The gold from matches was the only reason me and my friends felt the game was okay to play. We have 4+ players and for whatever stupid reason the devs felt that we have to pay to play with our friends, so I guess if we’re not going to be able to play together we’re just not going to play.

Edit: Looking around it seems that we’ll be able to party free of charge soon. I hope that’s true.

So I guess you wont be playing.

So I guess you wont be playing.

That’s what I just said. It’s a fun game but I shouldn’t have to pay money just to play with my friends. Plenty of other games I can go to.

That’s what I just said. It’s a fun game but I shouldn’t have to pay money just to play with my friends. Plenty of other games I can go to.

They removed the paying requirement for full 4 member squads a patch or two ago, but there is apparently still a bug whereby some people have reported the game still saying they need a liscense… if you cannot play with all 4 people in a squad, just post up in the bug report section and it should get fixed soon.

The Gold for winning battles was an event. It is over, but it was not the first and not the last event.

4 Player squads are free now, if you are still getting the message license required, recreate the squad and make a detailed bug report and attach the game logs.

Does that mean that only 4 players squads are free of charge, or 3 members squads also? Because me and my friends are still getting the information about no license when we make 3 members squad, didn’t try with 4 members so we don’t know if it’s a bug or it should be like that.

Should be squads up to and including 4 members. If it’s not working for you then it’s a bug.

(how would you make a 4 member squad without at some point making a 3 member squad anyway?)

Should be squads up to and including 4 members. If it’s not working for you then it’s a bug.

(how would you make a 4 member squad without at some point making a 3 member squad anyway?)

you can make squads with 4 people but when you want to launch it says that you need someone with a license. creating a squad with 3 or 4 members isn’t a problem but launching is buggy

The developers have to make a profit somehow, its a small price to pay for such a good game. I’m sure there will be other opportunities to make gold in the game, I.E. logging in 5 days in a row will reward you with some Gold. I know it’s not a lot but it does help.

Squads should be free, if not, make a detailed report.