Not being allowed to join a match

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Getting kicked for building and leveling a ship to lvl 9. And afterwards not being allowed to join the match I got queued into. |
| What you expected to see | Be allowed to join the match. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Get kicked for no reason while in queue |
| Problem details |

wi61Lcl.jpg

[2020.07.03 12.17.57.201.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19912)

|
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

There are packet loss in your logs.

Try to decrease MTU to 1200-1300

That issue is unrelated to MTU or packet loss. Otherwise I would have seen this issue more often.

Well… If issue repeated, please, give logs and screenshot ‘as is’, without rename. Press [Print Screen] key for make screenshot.

9 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Well… If issue repeated, please, give logs and screenshot ‘as is’, without rename. Press [Print Screen] key for make screenshot.

I can not rename a file the game doesn’t even give me.

I did create the zip right after the screenshot, so the time was roughly 15:35 / 15:36

15 hours ago, Johnnynator1 said:

I can not rename a file the game doesn’t even give me.

When you press PrintScreen button the special record create in game logs. There isn’t it  in your logs.

However I found disconnect error. The reason is TOO_MANY_REQUESTS. What did you do before disconnect? Did issue repeated again?

4 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

When you press PrintScreen button the special record create in game logs. There isn’t it  in your logs.

4 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

However I found disconnect error. The reason is TOO_MANY_REQUESTS. What did you do before disconnect? Did issue repeated again?

I did  buy a Gungnir and upgraded it to level 9 out of 10. Also the issue did repeat for others, and getting kicked after 1-2 actions is also quite common since a few weeks.

18 hours ago, Johnnynator1 said:

I did  buy a Gungnir and upgraded it to level 9 out of 10

I see now. Well, you did it too fast.

Not a bug.

5 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

I see now. Well, you did it too fast.

Not a bug.

My point is, this should not prevent me to join a match.

(Also kicking is imo the wrong action to take, especially after 5sec. Ever considered just rate limiting the client)

Well… if issue repeated again, please, press PrintScreen button on your keyboard and attach logs and screenshots here.

At this time I have too little information to find problem.

I can’t provide any more information than I did. You have time, you have the condition (getting a match while not being ingame) and the time.