‘Northstar Crash Site’ panorama

73a63ddbe34bc6ef8e684d3cdffe.jpg

The UMC continues to talk about the current events in the Star Conflict universe. The history of fringe sectors is being made before our very eyes.

Former imperial sectors
System: Ydra 

An ancient maintenance station was lost in the low orbit of the planet Naberia-526. In a god-forgotten mining system, this is a hub for questionable resource operations. The station would have stood abandoned, if not for an emergency. 

Robert Artego, captain of the dreadnought Northstar, who made a random hyperjump away from Leviathan, made an emergency landing there. For years, no one knew about the fate of his ship until the pirates found its crash site. A full investigation was never conducted, so the fate of the dreadnought’s crew and Pavlov’s expedition on board was still unknown…

The unnecessary attention that the crashed Northstar drew to this system did not please the local inhabitants. But the Empire was soon overcome by completely different worries, so life quickly returned to its former course.

And with this new found free time on the hands of every faction but ellydium, why hasn’t it been investigated yet?

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

And with this new found free time on the hands of every faction but ellydium, why hasn’t it been investigated yet?

Sunday Enthropy Generator detected. This is a mass destruction weapon. Hold your fire or we will have to use force.

I wonder what gang of pirates painted this in Open Space. How many centuries ago? Are they going to return? Isn’t this place somewhere near the Spartans?
Capture.JPG.f90d3f1251b1bea212db10e63eeeb176.JPG

3 hours ago, inyazserg said:

I wonder what gang of pirates painted this in Open Space. How many centuries ago? Are they going to return? Isn’t this place somewhere near the Spartans?
Capture.JPG.f90d3f1251b1bea212db10e63eeeb176.JPG

Or it’s just a thoughtless decoration

I wonder why this map isnt available in PvP anymore. It gets a bit boring to only ever play on the same handful maps.

23 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I wonder why this map isnt available in PvP anymore. It gets a bit boring to only ever play on the same handful maps.

A lot of crashes happened on that map in the past, maybe thats the cause. Like with Leviatan catacombs.

Are they going to return? Isn’t this place somewhere near the Spartans?