Normal ships vs Alien ships

Hi all ! Why when I turn on the game always must use tharga or tai kin ? Or maybe some gard, why when use standard it is,useless, because  alien ship always kill me. 4 years making of ships for two super ship. Idk why nerf ,cruse engie, for normal ships… Now can;t kill tharga with my wolf m maybe when have lucky. I hope that every fraction will have pros and cons and new pilots they will not be discouraged for this game

You can kill thar’ga with a wolf-m you just have to be smarter.

And just like in every game, the sad truth is why use a standard ship when you can have a op invincible ship? Ppl are not looking for fun, they are mostly there to win, and it’s sad

2 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Wolf rely on evading to survive. It’s papercraft. Tharga’s shield ignore reboot and inhibitor swarm reduce its survivability to close to zero.

Games tend to be less fun if there is too much grind to wait because you want to get something that requires you to do stuff that you cannot do because you make one mistake and end up getting stopped by OP ships etc. Also when you are alone, it can be harder to have fun when you “know most things” and it becomes super repetitive but you have to play your hardest each time because there are these things that have enhanced stats that can only be gotten by guess what? Repetitive grinding

On 2017. 05. 19. at 8:37 AM, EndeavSTEEL said:

… after like 8 tharga nerf  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)
but yeah the feeling when you shoot a taikin in the face that buzzing around you with a photon emitter is priceless ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”) (remote minelayer is nice too).
I think tharga is ok now and taikin too a little too fast but ok. The problem is the beamer. It got better with the slower bubbles but you still don’t have any chance in a bigger ship against it.

5 minutes ago, JaVi said:

… after like 8 tharga nerf  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”)
but yeah the feeling when you shoot a taikin in the face that buzzing around you with a photon emitter is priceless ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”) (remote minelayer is nice too).
I think tharga is ok now and taikin too a little too fast but ok. The problem is the beamer. It got better with the slower bubbles but you still don’t have any chance in a bigger ship against it.

Damn right it feel soo good! For now i’ve tested a lot of different builds and i’m now able to take down tai’kin in 1v1 with tackler only(took my quite a while) on dessy, the tyrant is doing good but i’m still loosing too much health, about other ship there is still no way to kill that thing i’ve figure out for now.

Keeping trying that all we can do…

I just hope I won’t became some kind of machine  ![o_O](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007.png “o_O”)

It is a bit annoying though that I cannot seem to play anything but Karud (counters Thar’ga) and Panther (counters inconveniences Tai’kin) in this alien ship saturated PvP environment.

22 minutes ago, Vohvelielain said:

It is a bit annoying though that I cannot seem to play anything but Karud (counters Thar’ga) and Panther (counters inconveniences Tai’kin) in this alien ship saturated PvP environment.

it’s time for 3min long T1 games vs bots ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

6 hours ago, MightyHoot said:

it’s time for 3min long T1 games vs bots ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Honestly coop is more fun than pvp right now even with the OP perfect aimbots that are too stupid to know they can go to next beacon before it activates or to go around the beacon to try and kill you. ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

Okey, play now t5 mach. I see 4/5 tai kins 2/3 tharga maybe 1/2 takler. How now ?My team gards and taklers… we lost 200>0