Noname players

Hey community,

I saw some players who hasn’t any name. I don’t know if they know this or use it for being anonym, but it isn’t just with my game/account.

I asked other players and they couldn’t see a name too.

LG Hurric4n

i see a lot of (bot)John ect… it this because the game is too fresh so bots have to be put in?

i see a lot of (bot)John ect… it this because the game is too fresh so bots have to be put in?

The bots are there from the pre beta time, there were not enough players so they added some bots for better testing.

I think they will be removed soon.

Hurric4ne,

u meen no name at all or bots with standartized names?

Hurric4ne,

u meen no name at all or bots with standartized names?

He is talking about players without any name. We had a lot of people in the clan seeing them.

Sometimes, when I am firing at an enemy ship, that Red or Pink “Triangle” just disappears, and that ship keeps shooting at me. (I don’t know if it is an ability)

screenshot0416151933.jpg

We had this problem often.

First we thought they use a bug where you can use use your ability “stealth”, but keep shooting. But then we had these “bugs” with our clanmates too and we know they don’t use bugs :).

So i think this is a (big) graphic problem. I didn’t find out in which action this problem appers, maybe you have more ideas.

@Vesna they just have no name. For example i killed one of them:

Hurric4n killed |(players who get assist kill)

LG Hurric4n

another image of this issue, just look at the unnamed players on both sides

post-10382-0-57196400-1334680849.jpg

Sometimes, when I am firing at an enemy ship, that Red or Pink “Triangle” just disappears, and that ship keeps shooting at me. (I don’t know if it is an ability)

screenshot0416151933.jpg

Well, when the Trinangle come back, all the damage that I did come with him, so, maybe it could be a connection problem.

screenshot0417163733.jpg

screenshot0416151933.jpg

nope… that your sensor problem… that happen either cause no allies “range of sight” sensor tell you the ship is there… or your sensor not far enuf to detect it… seems some kind of “Fog of war”… not sure these intention from the dev or not…

they prolly can aim you due have any allies around you…

im sure seeing a Tech Skill that increase sensors range… also if you using laser… screw sensors, im aim with mah own eye (hint : thrusters)

nope ^^ sniper have sight until 10km, in this picture, the target was about 7 ~ 8km

and after a while, all the damage that i did, shows all togheter

this also happen if your target managed hiding from you with any obstacle, incase one on one fight without anyone else around you… they gonna vanish for some sec then reappear again when you see em… good trick huh?

no man, u don’t understand, he doesn’t move, and i can still see him, but the pink tracker disappears and we keep shooting each other

Courina u should stop giving advice lol … u only confuse ppl more then help honestly … i get that english is not your main language but maybe better dont post things that arent related(on other threads u replied) and using the xxxx google translator to see what ppl said and reply just to get your post count up is not a must :smiley:

yes Carmesim i have exactly the same problem … at first i saw it on frigate when i was in sniper mode … but the thing is it happens with any kind of ship and its kinda annoying … and the enemy does not go for cover like confusing Courina says … played games where there was no asteroid no nothing to obstruct the vision … its a visual glitch that needs fixing, its not connection problem cause i even killed ships when they just visual glitched and only saw their ship like in your screen and they exploded with no dmg shown after, i just received the xp and kill from it … as for the no name players i played just 70-100 matches till now and havent seen one yet but then again i havent played a lot of matches but its just a bug for sure

Please to dont try to stop people from posting;) everyone is free to give us feedback so we can do our best to improve the game.

For the noname players it seems that they are gone or that there are only a few 2-3people of them so the chance to find them in a match is really small.

/fixed closed moved.