Nominate Star Conflict for a Steam award!

2 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

The least we can do for the game.

*cough*Besides p2w*cough*

just a prank bro calm df down geez

For the good old times’ sake. After all, I am still playing.  ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)

nominate.jpg.8abce7cbd09bf80adc1cbc8b608e4552.jpg

RNW4ges.png

That’s what the nubs will say when their camping lrf get one shotted in survival mode.

10 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

*cough*Besides p2w*cough*

just a prank bro calm df down geez

TRIGERRED regardless of small letters

Let’s see how many people will support their game ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

42 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

TRIGERRED regardless of small letters

Let’s see how many people will support their game ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

This is why we cannot be friends,get out of my life.

1 minute ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

This is why we cannot be friends,get out of my life.

lMzzGBM_700wa_0.gif

U have to first fix this game, if U dream of some award.

1. Hit captain in 3 min time limit on Combat Recon mode. Sry, but 2 days and no Combat Recon on PvP.

2. etc

I think this thread was a mistake ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) Too many haters on this forum… Me included ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

When I can’t even fly in a straight line in PVP, there’s no way I could vote for this.

16 minutes ago, blurcak said:

U have to first fix this game, if U dream of some award.

1. Hit captain in 3 min time limit on Combat Recon mode. Sry, but 2 days and no Combat Recon on PvP.

2. etc

7 minutes ago, millanbel said:

I think this thread was a mistake ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) Too many haters on this forum… Me included ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

When I can’t even fly in a straight line in PVP, there’s no way I could vote for this.

And you are here, playing the game.

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

lMzzGBM_700wa_0.gif

“Get out of my turf, Mercenary!”

45 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Yup. But I can’t play for more than an hour without getting frustrated, unlike before (note frustrated, not bored. It’s not like I’ve “completed the game” or anything). And I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for a steam award in it’s current development state (total emphasis on destroyers).

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Something I can’t get from hater yup :confused:

14 minutes ago, millanbel said:

Yup. But I can’t play for more than an hour without getting frustrated, unlike before (note frustrated, not bored. It’s not like I’ve “completed the game” or anything). And I definitely wouldn’t recommend it for a steam award in it’s current development state (total emphasis on destroyers).

Play with some friends ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) !

Done!

2 hours ago, RennieAshII said:

“Get out of my turf, Mercenary!”

ur  toast-icon.pngmercenary

relax ppls, vote for it or not, in the end it will grant new player perhaps and shift the focus to sc rather than wt all the time, think about it

17 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Nominate Star Conflict for a Steam award! Make your favorite game a winner!

Sincerely,
Star Conflict Team

I’ll think about it when you will increase amount of sold Galactic Standards by 10 times while keeping prices same.

It’s not that I dislike this game, but nominating means a super awesome game normally and I’m not honest with such a move then.
To progress:
Already made a bugreport of not gaining/able to choose a module to gain battle experience - was denied as ‘WAI’.
Quest system don’t give me credit for flying with my r8 to farm r8 ships.
If I don’t caunt OS voucher, voucher from Spec Ops and Fleet mission, because they were already available before the update, I have 0 progress indeed. And I’m not going to waste my storage loyalty for a module I don’t use, just to be able to tech a module I don’t use! That’s nonsense².
To the kits: You are right. Dreaming of getting the kit you want is ridiculous. But with having over 500+ kits gained, all my progress(excluding mk3 step) was just from those.(Didn’t upgrade per Iridium/credits except the unlootable mk2/4 destroyer related things/eventitems).
I’m personally waiting for the OS update, that make it easier(flying to specific/distant systems) or more enjoyable(stacking resources) or add at least new content(hopefully one of my suggestions).
Because if you want to farm for 10 minutes or something and you have to travel for 3 mins to reach your desired system you already lost a lot of time.

dont shoot me  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”) suggested : “one of the best sci-fi supreme space flights”
btw… why just steam… so many there other ones like game.spot. etc (i even saw someone with such nick or even corp) pc.gamer. etc

Rather than voting it up, this got me to make a Steam review for the game, a negative one.