No station protection sometimes

1. After joining a squad and going to open space sometimes the whole group has no station protection. Even if all the players are with status protection on activated. There is a workaround in point 4.

2. Station protection should be on if all the players has this activated.

3. It’s weird because is happening sometimes. Maybe it is because both players are playing through the same router or because one is playing with a mac os x and the other with a Windows, but it isn’t happening all the time, so it is hard to say.

4. Another user, started a topic [here](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31588-station-protection) asking about this problem. I know a workaround. If both players go to open space and then join the squad the station protection is on for both. I was suggested about starting this bug report.

5. Not always, sometimes, but quite often.

Logs:

player1.zip

player2.zip

Open space with station protection on, but it is not working. This is in a squad of 2 players…

ofxzlj.jpg

Open space with station protection on, but it is not working. This is in a squad, but alone in open space

vpusrp.jpg

When you are in a group, it happens that someone has no station protection so you dont get one as well. And if a group is bigger, its auto-off. Thats AFAIK, havent been in a OS group for a long time.

That´s what i know too, so if you want to group up, you should invite them AFTER leaving the station. This way your protection will remain.

Perhaps so, i dont know as for the latest update.

It is stated in the bug report that all the players has station protection on and it doesn’t work. Also read this [post.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31588-station-protection/) 

If any of group members don’t have Stantion protection then all group members lost it

12 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

If any of group members don’t have Stantion protection then all group members lost it

I know that, but like i said in the bug report and in this discussion: All the players has station protection on in preferences, but when the squad gets to open space station protection is not active.

2 hours ago, ntboble said:

I know that, but like i said in the bug report and in this discussion: All the players has station protection on in preferences, but when the squad gets to open space station protection is not active.

I can confirm this, every group above 2 players gets protection shut off, regardless of settings.