No station protection in Group ?

As soon as I am in Group (and yes all players in the group have station protection activated and positive Karma) we don’t have station protection.

All players do have station protection if they go to open space alone.

I also don’t have station Protection if I am alone in a Group (when other players left the group but I’m still in it).

It also doesn’t matter which player opened the group.

I don’t think this is intended or is it?

Bug. Annoying one at that.

hope this helps

Wait, this bug is still not fixed?!

4 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Wait, this bug is still not fixed?!

Yeah yet another bug that’s existed since the mode’s foundation that hasn’t been fixed.

It’s not like it would be difficult to have the squad leader set the protection status but nooo.

This one is older than my presence here lel

Thx for the video, but I think this should really be fixed…

Shouldn’t be too hard to just check if it’s on for every player and set it on for the group then.

Or is there some way we can just fix it our self and commit the changes?

But I think they won’t give away the source code.

if you get more than -3000 negative karma, you can’t get station protection even if you active it.

For normal ppl, who want to be in group in os with station protection, leader must invite ppl only when all are already in open space, but also all must have station protection active. if one of them don’t have it,  all team will lose it.

There are many conditions for lose of station protection …

I know that but i did some more Testing on this and this is definitely a Bug.

1. Description of the problem, what happened.

If you form a Squad in Hangar you won’t have Station Protection when you go to OpenSpace

2. What did you expected to happen.

If all Individual Players of a Team have station Protection enabled and also have it without of group in Open space (so they are qualified for it) they should also have it in Group.

1. The conditions during the situation.

Form a Squad in Hangar and go to Open Space

4. Further details on the issue.

If you form the Group in Open Space you will keep the Station protection. also if all Members of the group go back to the hangar and you go to open space again you will keep Station Protection enabled.

5. Frequency of occurrence.

Every time I form a Group in the hangar and go to Open space my Station Protection is gone. leaving the squad and reforming it always gives back the Station Protection.

6. Logs + screenshots or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it) 

This Video shows whats happening.

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone.

— happened often to me, but dont have an exact time right now –

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag)

1. The results of this program if the bug report is related to connection issues.

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening.

well… 0095023