No sound from a crash on the entrance shield of the Station Mendes IX

Hello :slight_smile:

There is no sound played when i crash (without damages thanks to the station protection) my ship on this barrier :

post-256008-0-41472800-1440375912.png

Have an issue with sound?

- Attach a screenshot!

because logic

Have an issue with sound?

- Attach a screenshot!

because logic

Will you stop following each one of my posts like a dog?

Each time you post, it is for saying stupidities.

I don’t even need to argue with you, just leave, I won’t answer anymore because this is adressed to devs and not to your little person. Bye. And don’t you dare post another comment here!

For comparison, the one for New-eden in federation have a metal sound.

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

Sorry by advance if I seem rough, it is simply that my english is not the best one ^^

I thought that I didn’t need to create a 'formated" bug report because for me you just need to crash your ship on the barrier.

You already have a Dx-diag on my other thread, it didn’t change: [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27827-erthis-is-amusing-to-see-this-bug/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/27827-erthis-is-amusing-to-see-this-bug/)

Is this form analised by a bot (no sarcasm, real question)?

1. Description of the problem, what happened. DONE (OP)

2. What did you expected to happen. DONE (the comment above your post)

1. The conditions during the situation. NONE (not precised = normal)

4. Further details on the issue. NOT NEEDED

5. Frequency of occurrence. DONE (all the time if not precised, indeed)

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it) DONE (OP)

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone. Happens every time and I thout it wasnt logged on servers because it is a sound. Aniways, I will do it in-game and give you the time… And it is done: GMT+1 19:36 EU server. I tried 2 times to crash my ship on the barrier and no sound is played.

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag) DONE (in a previous post) AND NOT NEEDED (it is just a sound not played somewhere and played elsewhere with the same type of pre-made barrier)

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues. NOT NEEDED

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening. NOT NEEDED

If you need more details on a point that I didn’t understood correctly, just explain me better, I will try to give what I can :slight_smile:

I did a research for another similar post and did not found any so I created a new one.

If you want something formated for a bot, I suggest you to take the time to code it in-game with a form like every games in the “HELP” section because here is a forum for human discussions, thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry by advance if I seem rough, it is simply that my english is not the best one ^^

I thought that I didn’t need to create a 'formated" bug report because for me you just need to crash your ship on the barrier.

You already have a Dx-diag on my other thread, it didn’t change: [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27827-erthis-is-amusing-to-see-this-bug/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/27827-erthis-is-amusing-to-see-this-bug/)

Is this form analised by a bot (no sarcasm, real question)?

1. Description of the problem, what happened. DONE (OP)

2. What did you expected to happen. DONE (the comment above your post)

1. The conditions during the situation. NONE (not precised = normal)

4. Further details on the issue. NOT NEEDED

5. Frequency of occurrence. DONE (all the time if not precised, indeed)

6. Logs + [screenshots](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/18799-how-to-takepost-screenshots/) or a video (Including a description of the issue, where to and how to reproduce it) DONE (OP)

1. If possible, the time when it happend. In this case we will be able to look more closely to the server logs. Also mention your time zone. Happens every time and I thout it wasnt logged on servers because it is a sound. Aniways, I will do it in-game and give you the time… And it is done: GMT+1 19:36 EU server. I tried 2 times to crash my ship on the barrier and no sound is played.

8. Information on the configuration of your computer (DxDiag) DONE (in a previous post) AND NOT NEEDED (it is just a sound not played somewhere and played elsewhere with the same type of pre-made barrier)

1. The results of this [program](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25324-info-connection-losses-high-ping-and-related-issues/) if the bug report is related to connection issues. NOT NEEDED

10. If the complaint is related to Sector Conquest, it is necessary to specify the location and time + timezone of the happening. NOT NEEDED

If you need more details on a point that I didn’t understood correctly, just explain me better, I will try to give what I can :slight_smile:

I did a research for another similar post and did not found any so I created a new one.

If you want something formated for a bot, I suggest you to take the time to code it in-game with a form like every games in the “HELP” section because here is a forum for human discussions, thanks :slight_smile:

If you can replicate this issue, you may need to do a short, 10-30 second video!

Make sure that your sound is set to high or maximum! Logs should also be provided.

Logs needed too.

Okay :

Last time I tried: 24/0/8/2015 GMT+1 19:36 EU server. I crashed 3 times (2 before and 1 while docking) my ship before going back into the hangar.

LOGS (damn… all those “WARNING”…):

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9724)

I’m stupid. I should have know that you would have want to verify if the “event: crash” and “event: play_sound_crash” are registered or not on MY OWN pc.

This is strange that the barrier in federation and the one in the shipyard does emit a sound for me and not the one in mendes.