No refund for me

Well, it seems that I lost my 4020 golds from Eagle-B, becouse when u begin to play this game u accept a lot of things, things like if they want to ballance a game they can make usless a recent buy. 

MMmmm Thinking abut it, whats the point of buying t3 ships right now??

to have advantage in tournaments and T3 dreadnought battles

No worth man.

They catch dust in the hangar, which you can snort to get high and hallucinate a game where matchmaking is balanced and other good things.

Kidding. But if you find that dust, give me some, too… The game’s state is kinda sad right now.

grow up man!

you can win in T4 with T3!

It’s balanced and works as intended!

No worth man.

You are wrong about that. But i can understand the frustration you feel about your recent purchase. Still try to ask them a refund trough support and not here on the forum.

You are wrong about that. But i can understand the frustration you feel about your recent purchase. Still try to ask them a refund trough support and not here on the forum.

Did already; but they dont care,

You buy a premium ship for farming stuff with it. A premium ship won’t give you any advantage other than lower your MM rating to farm more Aces (useless now) and the increased rewards.

And you will get the same increased rewards in Tier 4 or PvE. So I don’t see your point.

You buy a premium ship for farming stuff with it. A premium ship won’t give you any advantage other than lower your MM rating to farm more Aces (useless now) and the increased rewards.

And you will get the same increased rewards in Tier 4 or PvE. So I don’t see your point.

U cant see farer than ur nose, I dont expect much from you, and I dont have time to explain obvious things.

U cant see farer than ur nose, I dont expect much from you, and I dont have time to explain obvious things.

Then you wonder why support just ignored you. Lol.

Keep being awesome man. It is always good to have a good laugh reading this forum.

First off, you should stop being so rude to other pilots that, which can surprise you, are experienced veterans.

First off, you should stop being so rude to other pilots that, which can surprise you, are experienced veterans.

15000 games doesnt make me veteran??? or experience? what surprise I can expect?

Then you wonder why support just ignored you. Lol.

Keep being awesome man. It is always good to have a good laugh reading this forum.

U keep writing non sense things. 

What did I say that makes u laught? Bah dont even answer.

EDIT:    By the way, do you want me to upload like 7 screenshots of differents games insulting me without provocation?

Maybe people discover how really are you.

You could expect nothing more or less with your behaviour. You will never get your gs back, deal with it.

U keep writing non sense things. 

What did I say that makes u laught? Bah dont even answer.

First and foremost, your english. It is quite funny, and also an embarrasment for me as a fellow Spaniard.

Second, and not in any special order , your thoughts, your ego, and your superiority complex.

Skula1975 told us that mixed tiers issue is a bug or something. It is still unclear.

Is it a bug or will it stay like that? I, for one don’t mind, because I can play at any tier.

Problem begins for those, who barely started to synergize their ships in tier 3 and they may be put against tier 4.

New players complain a lot, even on Steam discussion related to Star Conflict.

Player retention is the biggest issue and this will make it worse.

Do not punish good players. Matchmaking parameters needs to be changed!

As for BlueSea.

I am sorry, but it seems that support will not grant your request.

Eagle-B Premium ship isn’t useless, but you need a good teammate in a group with an energy emitter to eliminate its weaknesses.

Still, they may completely revise the matchmaking, so maybe it will be fixed.

Skula1975 told us that mixed tiers issue is a bug or something. It is still unclear.

Is it a bug or will it stay like that? I, for one don’t mind, because I can play at any tier.

Problem begins for those, who barely started to synergize their ships in tier 3 and they may be put against tier 4.

New players complain a lot, even on Steam discussion related to Star Conflict.

Player retention is the biggest issue and this will make it worse.

Do not punish good players. Matchmaking parameters needs to be changed!

As for BlueSea.

I am sorry, but it seems that support will not grant your request.

Eagle-B Premium ship isn’t useless, but you need a good teammate in a group with an energy emitter to eliminate its weaknesses.

Still, they may completely revise the matchmaking, so maybe it will be fixed.

Ye, I would like to see u fighting Eagle-b vs Konkistador, even with a good teammate.

There is still the 1.2 update and they “said” they were reworking the MM . So this coukd just be a crappy period before it is fixed. As for T3 ships in T4, you don’t always fight vs 4xr12 vets. You can easily do well in maxed r9 prems against the averages. But being a vet generally means you get used as a balance point if there are only a few on…