no rate of fire increase with aim assisted cannon

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | the aim assisted cannon does not apply rate of fire bonuses from seed chips |
| What you expected to see | adding a 100% rate of fire chip should have given the aim asisted cannon a rate of fure bonus, but it did not |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | boramyse without rate of fire chips and with rate of fire chips will have the same rate of fire with the aim assisted cannon |
| Problem details | currently i donot have an encoder set up and i cannot produce video…though this should be very easy to test

the ship i have and am testing with has a bunch of the chips that creat the aim asisted projectile as well…i dont know if that makes a difference, but i did not see a rate of fire increase |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

5 hours ago, T3CUBE said:

Problem details

Please repeat issue and attach log and screenshot.

Read this for more information 

here is a video of the problem showcasing both rate of fire increases and decreases with a normal weapon as well as non existant rate of fire increases or decreases with the aim asisted cannon
https://youtu.be/eLfyUyJriFE

attached are logs

also could i please be refunded the 500 gs i wasted refitting and and removing the special chip? i spent a little more than this trying to figure this out but id like to try and see if i can negate some of my gs losses

[2021.03.25 12.22.11.804.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20740)

9 hours ago, T3CUBE said:

aim asisted cannon

please write used canon’s name

Aim-assisted cannon 17

Accepted as SC-114830