No more!

Do you know those matches when it feels like every single player on the enemy team is constantly focusing you from the beginning to the very end.

Well I do now, and I must say it is no fun. Map: Devils jaw and just going over those rock to get a little sneak peak at the enemy -> Debuffed down to 94 speed, stasis generator and shot down by at least 5 enemys.

I mean you can’t do anything about being targeted by multiple enemys at the same time but maybe just maybe consider doing against that. So what i suggest is if you have five locks on you and at least three active debuffs at least all the debuffs should get removed because at this rate one person can be totally shut down from any match.

It is not that my team never wins if this happenes. In fact most of the time my team actually wins in such cases. May be because a trade 5 enemies’ attention vs me dying over and over again is no good trade, but it really takes away a great part of the fun…

Were you using a Thar’ga?

27 minutes ago, ntboble said:

Were you using a Thar’ga?

If the answer is ‘yes’, then you deserved every single lock-on ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

The answer is yes and why would i deserve being focused a whole match just because using a ship I sacrificed hours of my life to build.

And how do they get a 471m/s ship down to 95m/s something just seems wrong here…

8 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

The answer is yes and why would i deserve being focused a whole match just because using a ship I sacrificed hours of my life to build.

And how do they get a 471m/s ship down to 95m/s something just seems wrong here…

Why should you be able to survive when focused by a couple of peoples? The enemies team saw you as a threat and eliminated you. And the Thar’Ga can even have a couple of modules to get out of these Situations, more then other ships have…

by the heavens, such sacrifice! such sacrifice!

your wonderful spawn-camp-tool that basicly needs focus fire to die anyway can’t freely roam to the promised place on the leaderboard?

you get primaried. to escape primary, stay defensive, and rather support the whole team to move up. once your team is there, you can use its presence for more pressure. maybe you could also look out to learn other ships’ strengths, to understand “tacklers”, “ecms” and “guards”, and take a look at your implants to know how to basicly use one of your maxipurpose modules to escape tackling.

or just go leeeeramboy and get killed.

or, farm more xenos, as your tharga seems clearly not superior enough yet.

and finally, crystal plating maybe might be handy for that “manouver”

seriously, this is a first. somebody complains about focus fire in pub pvp. usually its the other way around, and the complaint was reserved for kill-squads. forgive my irony here, actually, i am not wondering at all, understand your feelings, but what do you expect?

Do you really think this is about being on top of the leaderboards? Do you really think i am a player worth focusing with a Thar’ga worth focusing? Do you think i was the only Thar’ga in this battle?

No. This is about permanent insta death no matter where you are. This is about maybe weakening a strategy which really makes game suck for one special player and helps your team in no way. I mean i undestand focus fire is nothing bad and it is auctually a pretty good move. The point is that a player can do almost nothing about it. Using modules? Try if an ecm sucks your energy to 0 in two seconds. Stay with your team? Not a good idea if you want to be of any use for you team in a 2km range ship. So either you camp around in a gunship or you die.

Thar’ga needs a proper nerf so ppl stop complaining about it and stop focusing it…

Well, players kill Thar’gas because they are a serious threat. You probably had bad luck. I die more often by Thar’ga attacks than Thar’ga players by my attacks. I think that’s the usual for players not playing with Thar’ga.

well…what you name is focus fire. Its what proper wings and squads do at competitive gameplay: everyone firing at the same guy to take him down as fast as possible, preventing him to get away and weakening the enemy team considerably. After that guy is down, taking the next guy gets easier…and easier, if your team manages to avoid deaths on their side. How to prevent focus fire? coordinate with your team to focus fire too, watch carefully your position and your team position, be prepared to react (as gunship you have combat reboot, overdrive, engine overcharge, heal, blink if you fly tharga, plus R14 implant and others…). You are not helpless, your team can do the same.

Thar’ga still need more nerf, especially for the kinetic weapon and other modules.

tumblr_oiwiioHdXr1srjvtqo1_400.gif

17 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Thar’ga needs a proper nerf so ppl stop complaining about it and stop focusing it…

Why would we stop focusing it? It is the most dangerous ship in enemy team we die constantly facing those

Thar ga got quite a nerf this time.

• No more reboot on intuition (FINALLY !)

• Matter absorber now have a limited 750m range (time to equip something else)

• Same for crystal hunger : 750m range for the heal. Which actually make this module less powerful then the base gunship module

The 2 first are a good nerf. But the crystal hunger nerf wasn’t needed at all IMO. Combat reconstructor is much more broken then a 6s rate of fire buff that doesn’t even works with the weapon everybody use (Thar Kth). 

yeah, Tha’ ga is focused by almost everybody and since people like swifter told me to git gud in countering this alien abomination in a subtle way, I’m always flying around in a Tackler.

Usally they get: slowed with main weapon, afterburner shut down with module, slowed with second active module and for good measure on top slowing missile. Thar’ ga almost becomes stationary and dies.

Still, your Thar’ga has enough posibilities of escape. Combat reboot, Blink away, Implant rank 8. If all those options are on cool down: well, everyone has to die sometime xD.

Just now, Swifter43021 said:

• Same for crystal hunger : 750m range for the heal. Which actually make this module less powerful then the base gunship module

The 2 first are a good nerf. But the crystal hunger nerf wasn’t needed at all IMO. Combat reconstructor is much more broken then a 6s rate of fire buff that doesn’t even works with the weapon everybody use (Thar Kth). 

It’s a good start, still manage to spawn farm due to combat reconstructor, this this module need further nerf, sometime like 50% heal and 5s activation would be fair. However now guards have been buffed, do need to watch out for guard+tackler combination, double slow is dangerous in open areas.

9 minutes ago, Milfeulle said:

It’s a good start, still manage to spawn farm due to combat reconstructor, this this module need further nerf, sometime like 50% heal and 5s activation would be fair. However now guards have been buffed, do need to watch out for guard+tackler combination, double slow is dangerous in open areas.

Well, I dont know why they invented a module that heals you for 75% of the damage you receive.

That’s stupidly absurd.

Combat reconstructor should be a lifesteal, healing for a percent of the damages YOU do. Not the incoming damage.  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

8 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Yeah combat reboot → Alien intuiotion… told them from the beginning: Guys this is a bug here i can dispell the target lock error and even made a few suggestions on my own how to fix that but cinnamon just said: this was unwanted but it’s okay that way this doesn’t cause any problems. Now they nerved it… curious to see what they did.

But also so true what you guys said about the special modules. I hardly ever use crystal hunger because it is useless for thar’kth and also rises my turn speed to a rate i can’t handle. The combat reconstructor is much more the problem.