No free synergy acquired

I played a few PvE games with Mammoth (my squad includes Rockwell, Dragon and Mammoth). With premium it should be 8k free synergy per game. I played more tham 5 games but the free synergy counter stays the same at 202k. No upgrades made when grinding

Please review this case the sooner the better. Thank you

chat.log

combat.log

game.log

game.net.log

chat.log

combat.log

game.log

game.net.log

chat.log

combat.log

game.log

game.net.log

chat.log

combat.log

game.log

game.net.log

the issue is know and will be fixed tomorrow.

btw: free synergy is limited to 30Million. And there is a bug, cause some missions will still count, thus you can reach figures of slightly over 30 Million free Synergy.

15 minutes ago, MathModelSim said:

btw: free synergy is limited to 30Million. And there is a bug, cause some missions will still count, thus you can reach figures of slightly over 30 Million free Synergy.

Hmm… From my humble experience only the free synergy given as a free bonus at login will add later on. Any other examples?

Also: nice necro.

2 hours ago, niripas said:

Hmm… From my humble experience only the free synergy given as a free bonus at login will add later on. Any other examples?

Also: nice necro.

I think syn. gained through recruits, too. Cant think of much else atm, didnt really pay much attention to it. Im just pissed to get a message of free synergy after everything i do.

Also: im sick and bored. However digging in SC forum is not much fun, these devs just make too many mistakes.

On 23.03.2018 at 12:50 AM, MathModelSim said:

recheck after next update

if repeated make separate bugreport