No Electronic Warfare

I like to play Star Conflict cause is light and funny space arcade. Electronic Warfare just kills all skill-based gameplay and I just hate it. Looking for those elements, there are other (and real) space MMO.

This is just a space shooter, and could be great one, but seriously, please, remove the electronic warfare, in all its forms and ways.

Thank you.

i support this

It is all part of the skill and adds to the game other wise it just becomes a boring and dull game.

The EW will help stop the game been destroyed by all other flight based MMO`s with out that you more or less just have a reskined world of warplanes or warthunder or one of the others that are all just hit battle and go fight.

There might be some minor balance problems with the EW but since i have not unlocked and used it all i can not say what needs to be done what i have used only gave a minor edge nothing that would be a game killer.

I agree with Darzok…so far, what I’ve seen of the EW abilities seem awfully minor compared to the various abilities of the ships themselves. Disintegrators and overdrive are much more unbalanced than EW.

EW belongs in a space combat game. How powerful it is should be part of the beta test.

I’m pro-EW.

I agree with Darzok…so far, what I’ve seen of the EW abilities seem awfully minor compared to the various abilities of the ships themselves. Disintegrators and overdrive are much more unbalanced than EW.

indeed, EW is ok, some ship skills and weapons are a bit overpower

Learn to counter abillitys…

there are items and skills which will negate / weaken the effects of ECM…

i’m usually upset when someone achieves a kill like that but i acept it as one way to play the game…if i would blame them for playing the game as they wish to i’d be worse than them…

the basic rule is: treat others only the way you want to be treated…