no all-engineer modules from waz'got

there aren’t any active modules that are available to all engineers on the waz’got tree, please fix this

Just now, evo888 said:

there aren’t any active modules that are available to all engineers on the waz’got tree, please fix this

There are. 2, in fact. One weapon and one module.

You need to be more observant.

what is the module?

come on, name it if i’m so blind

Waz’dumb is the weap. Not sure of module but I know there is one.

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

There are. 2, in fact. One weapon and one module.

You need to be more observant.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Waz’dumb is the weap. Not sure of module but I know there is one.

Ya Waz’Dump is the weapon, however currently on live i am not aware of any other component active/passive that would fit in a other Engineer.

Is it maybe on test that they added/changed something ? Cause checked several times on  a Mammoth if there is anything i can equip that i researched on a Waz and there is nothing besides the weapon.

And i am unable to log into Test to check there.

18 hours ago, evo888 said:

come on, name it if i’m so blind

Go to the Public Test server and check out for yourself! I am not your nanny.

Anyway, both modules are:

• Waz’Dum

• Coolant distributor

15 hours ago, Koromac said:

Anyway, both modules are:

• Waz’Dum

• Coolant distributor

well, that’s stupid, we could have had such a cool engineer module if all engies got the station

6 hours ago, evo888 said:

well, that’s stupid, we could have had such a cool engineer module if all engies got the station

Let’s assume all engineers would get access to the station. that would than still require you to get a Waz to rank 15 and research the blueprint.

That would be a bumpy and long/expensive  and hell frustrating (the amount of Instruction nanoprojectors required alone) road for someone that didn’t have or worked on a Waz yet.

3 hours ago, roxxen said:

Let’s assume all engineers would get access to the station. that would than still require you to get a Waz to rank 15 and research the blueprint.

That would be a bumpy and long/expensive  and hell frustrating (the amount of Instruction nanoprojectors required alone) road for someone that didn’t have or worked on a Waz yet.

i have my wazzie at r14 already and i never payed a cent, so it is possible, you just need to find people who will buy destroyer activators and then you’re golden