Nibelung, King Nibelung or Leonina?

i vote for leonina, because it counts as a rank11 ship. and you gain 20% more synergy on it.

i vote for leonina, because it counts as a rank11 ship. and you gain 20% more synergy on it.

Rank 11 or Rank 12? I’m confused about that. 

leonina if you can spare the cash and it is on sale, it is a nice ship, sure.

for me personally, I go with KN and recommend the same, if you fly more agressive style. If you are more of a passive pilot, go with N.

leonina if you can spare the cash and it is on sale, it is a nice ship, sure.

for me personally, I go with KN and recommend the same, if you fly more agressive style. If you are more of a passive pilot, go with N.

Thanks for the feedback Neo, I’m trying to move to Tier 4 because of obvious reasons, I hope by the time I have a stable lineup there, this game has an increased population so I can enjoy it like I’m enjoying T3 (when I’m not playing with bots).

All Premium ships count as the highest Rank in their Tier. In the Leonina’s case, it counts as an R12, despite the lack of any implant availability.

All Premium ships count as the highest Rank in their Tier. In the Leonina’s case, it counts as an R12, despite the lack of any implant availability.

I’ve heard somewhere that despite of the fact that premium ships are the manx rank of their tier, they count as 1 rank less or smth like that in the que… that’s why I asked him about that info.

Both my builds for the ships are pretty similar tbh (Nib + King Nib)

sO2wHQZ.jpg

TclCtx5.jpg

They are max rank for implants, but not for the MM.