newly purchased and upgraded modules & weapons lost

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | while upgrading modules and weapons I just purchased I received a message that I was selecting items too fast, was dropped out of game, logged back in and “all” the new purchases/upgrades were gone! approx, 40 million credits worth! (on ship Granite in hangar) |
| What you expected to see | weapons and modules upgraded |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | purchasing upgrades |
| Problem details | system said I was buying too fast and erased all my purchases (and did ‘not’ give credits back after removing them) |
| Frequency of reproduction | once |
| Time of bug | 11:30 pm mountain time USA |

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19004)[DeviceCaps.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19005)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19006)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19007)

On 11/28/2019 at 1:10 AM, WhirlWindRider said:

|   |
|   |   |
|   |   |
|   |   |
|   |   |
|   |   |
|   |   |

I must be speaking to the ground as there’s no answer

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19004)[DeviceCaps.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19005)[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19006)[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=19007)

We aren’t that fast lol. Patience grasshopper.

glad someone read this at least…thnx!

On 11/28/2019 at 12:10 PM, WhirlWindRider said:

while upgrading modules and weapons I just purchased I received a message that I was selecting items too fast, was dropped out of game, logged back in and “all” the new purchases/upgrades were gone! approx, 40 million credits worth! (on ship Granite in hangar)

Contact to support please https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/categories/200005051-Star-Conflict