Newbie question about Transport Farming

Hello,i began playing Star Conflict seriously before a week,note that my clearance level is low (6), and i found out that there is a so called “transport farming”.By watching several videos i noticed that most of them destroy haulers or transports with a destroyer,but as i try and destroy a transport or a hauler with normal spacecraft,they drop nothing.So my question is,do i have to play with a destroyer or there are specific sectors for them?

Thank you.

Transport farming stopped being a thing with the latest OS change sadly. 

Well,is there at least less grindy or easy way to collect neodyum ore? Like sectors with more drops and such?

21 minutes ago, RobyVan said:

Well,is there at least less grindy or easy way to collect neodyum ore? Like sectors with more drops and such?

No sectors drop neodium at this time. Only way to get neodium in Open Space now is to find it in Mysterious Containers.

20 neo daily ( actually 18h ) mission is your best bet 

4 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

No sectors drop neodium at this time. Only way to get neodium in Open Space now is to find it in Mysterious Containers.

20 neo daily ( actually 18h ) mission is your best bet 

Where are exactly those mysterious containers? and what kind of loot they drop?

cloaked containers found in Federation and Jericho. Practically impossible to find if you don’t have Spatial Scanner and neodium is just one out of 20 or so possible loot.

Best way to get neodium is to do the mission for it found in the “tasks” in the hangar.

Currently Open Space is only useful for finding modules and weapons which you cannot buy in the hangar.