New Year marathon from Miss Frost!

fae9fe13dcafbb38b8a5c88a7f00.jpg.02226b9013ffc381e8a9848a7e3ccdae.jpg
Pilots! New Year has come, and we keep giving presents! During the holidays, all pilots will have access to a new marathon from Miss Frost! Complete simple tasks and receive gifts for it! Don’t miss a single day of the marathon to claim the final reward!

• January 3 - Receive the “Resistant!” medal
    Reward - Special bonus: + 50% experience for 15 battles + 1 day of premium license.

• January 4 - Complete 3 tasks in open space. 
    Reward — Blueprint of unique weapon for the Tornado ship + 1 day of premium license.

• January 5 - Receive two “Accomplice” medals.
    Reward — 2 Exceptional Seed-chips + 1 Day Premium License

• January 6 - Complete two PvE missions above level 10 with an efficiency above 300.
    Reward — Special bonus: + 50% credits for 15 battles + one day of premium license

• January 7 - Win two times in PVP mode.
     Reward — xenocrystals (20 pcs.) + monocrystals (20 pcs.) + one day of premium license

• January 8 - Destroy 25 enemies in PvP.
     Reward — 250 GS

• January 9 - Complete two PvE missions above level 10, without being destroyed more than once
     Reward - Special bonus: additional attempt of loot searching for 15 battles + one day of premium license

After completing all tasks, you will receive a special reward - the unique title “Snowman” + 7 days of premium license!

uh oh…

so i completed the January 3 mission before the 0/7 new year marathon mission appeared so now i’m missing 1 mission for the final reward.

star.png.c3605e512a57834d23fd7aef6a3801ca.png

It’s bugged. First task didn’t count towards the marathon fulfilment. Also only PvP arena mode seems to count towards the PvP task.

6 hours ago, niripas said:

It’s bugged. First task didn’t count towards the marathon fulfilment. Also only PvP arena mode seems to count towards the PvP task.

Same here. I filed support claim but no response.

The new crate was in the inbox, but when I selected " Take all" nothing happened. My license day count did not go up, and the title " Snow man" was not in my list of titles.

Explain please?