New ship design for Styx?

So this update, my Styx looks…idk how to describe it @_@ more alien tech like but without the crystalline growths on it.  Anyone else got that? just curious because I was unaware of a visual change for it. Looks pretty Bad*** though.

Screenshot?

18 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Screenshot?

get into the game…you will find some clusterfireworks

43 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Screenshot?

Styx and Kahana are biomorphed. 

I know somebody who will be VERY happy about this. 

Most likely only for 1st April anyway. 

7 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Styx and Kahana are biomorphed. 

I know somebody who will be VERY happy about this. 

Most likely only for 1st April anyway. 

Yeah April Fool only

Can’t get Into the game right now i’ll see it In few hours

That the katana mostly^^’ we can’t have a great look on the styx

I don’t get why they morphed Styx when the model is clearly Jericho’s frigate. 

Yea… that a inquisitor not a styx… guess they where too lazy doing a new model^^’ I can understand

They most likely wanted to represent popular ships of different side of the conflict for this event. 

April Fools is coming! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) So we just do our old thing with Styx and Katana models. But don’t worry it’s just a small event

Naa it’s ok no problem I always wanted to fly those ships ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

screenshot-170328-140743.png.69039b1e3ca4d40145c282a401d5faa2.jpg

screenshot-170328-140116.png.c77c741be820db3b27097f528ace65e4.jpg

Thx

ah cool. well then, now fox got his hunter.

why is that look like an inquisitor? because the designer was too lazy to make an infected styx? I hope when I got back my styx I’ll still have my paintjob on it ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Yeah no idea why it’s inquisitor model… It makes me think that Jericho are working hand in hand with biomorphs against the Empire! Traitors!