New refuel system, infinite fuel.

1: Actually got a bug with the new refuel system, i didn’t had any fuel in my cargohold and when i click on O i have the game freeze for few second and then, i’m full.

2: Nothing when i didn’t had any fuel in my cargo. :o

3: The game got few bug before that, some server freeze i think because my fps / ping / loss was fine. Like i took a gate twice in a row, first time, after few sec i was able to move again, so think of laggs i took the gate again, and then got twice the loading screen of the second sector.

4: (can’t explain it with more details :s

7: It was near 4:45 (morning (France time (GMT+1)))

Screenshot 058: after i click on O to refuel without fuel, the game has freeze (tryed to launch the missiles, nothing happens in the screen)
Screenshot 110: I’m teleported back where i clicked on O and my missile has launch when the freeze got happens, (we can see it just a little right bottom of my aim in the middle of the screen).

Best regards,
AmayaMikoto ITZ

post-245598-0-65332200-1435923754.jpg

post-245598-0-70231600-1435923763.jpg

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9494)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9495)

[DeviceCaps.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9496)

[user_config.xml](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=9497)

We can’t repeat it. Can anybody write “how to” procedure fo repeat?

I tryed to repeat it few times, but can’t, i only remember that the first time i got this bug, i pick some extra fuel when i was already full (that are normally deleted)