New R17 Zhen module/weapon

So i spent some time collecting the modules and the weapon for the Zhen , expecting it to be released soon and by far the best looking ship of the 4 next R15+ ship .

so far i found those , i don’t think there is more since granite and wolfhound have the same number of unique “stuff” , 1 gun , 1 active , 1 passive
Zhen.png.1108188efb1b8cc65885dd9b73a6ad9c.png

I kinda wanted your opinion on those , while the weapon is 100% guesswork ( except if you are a tester and tested it before ) , because that “burst” thing could be very good or very bad  , i really don’t know.
in the other hand the “engine controller hack” and the " emergency hack system " seems really interesting , giving the ship a lot of “survivability” .

i can imagine you could pick your target with the engine hack , if you see a ship you don’t want to fight , just block him in afterburner and don’t bother with him for a while ( big question is if MK upgrade give longer active time or not )

and the emergency hack is a better emergency barrier , with added “teamplay” option , because it disrupt enemy weapon . ( also depends what the MK upgrade affect  )

overall i like the look of those modules and , could be an interesting little ship , and would be very fun against Front blaster cov ops , blocking them in a straight pass x)

( waiting for your vision about it ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) )

Imho the afterburner lock module either needs to completely lock the target’s maneuvering for the duration, or have a much higher active time. 3 seconds and 15% reduction is pitiful.

42 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Imho the afterburner lock module either needs to completely lock the target’s maneuvering for the duration, or have a much higher active time. 3 seconds and 15% reduction is pitiful.

91%

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s 91% ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) so basically cruiser modifications level of bad or worse.

My bad. It’s fine then. XD

I want the zhen so i have already upgrade all the modules

screenshot-180411-001736.jpg.129e73596fb8ab900604ab998a762319.jpg

screenshot-180411-001748.jpg.c8febdae7a9b3a94fbf4594a282ebea6.jpg

screenshot-180411-001756.jpg.c2c9d240f22465e49ef43e619c1310d3.jpg

Might as well share this since it is relevant:

There is a bit of gameplay of the new ships and weapons. Geyser seems to be literally a kinetic front blaster…

3 hours ago, The_Cormorant said:

I want the zhen so i have already upgrade all the modules

screenshot-180411-001736.jpg.129e73596fb8ab900604ab998a762319.jpg

screenshot-180411-001748.jpg.c8febdae7a9b3a94fbf4594a282ebea6.jpg

screenshot-180411-001756.jpg.c2c9d240f22465e49ef43e619c1310d3.jpg

well would you look at that , 5 second lock in afterburner ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)  now that great , could be 5.5 sec at MK4 

3 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Geyser seems to be literally a kinetic front blaster…

except Geyser doesn’t have the Aim Assist that front blaster gets

3 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Might as well share this since it is relevant:

Reveal hidden contents

There is a bit of gameplay of the new ships and weapons. Geyser seems to be literally a kinetic front blaster…

Well, seems recons will have their front blaster too. And if description is true, its gonna be laser

58 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

57 minutes ago, Rob40468 said:

Well, seems recons will have their front blaster too. And if description is true, its gonna be laser

Well the main deal breaker with Front Blaster isn’t so much the heavy aim assist, but the doubled range and  damage_ _ at max speed. In theory the new bow weapons shouldn’t be broken to sh*t even with heavy aim assist.

6 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Well the main deal breaker with Front Blaster isn’t so much the heavy aim assist, but the doubled range and  damage_ _ at max speed. In theory the new bow weapons shouldn’t be broken to sh*t even with heavy aim assist.

even without the double bonus you can reach 8K DPS with the front blaster , which is insane really

30 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

even without the double bonus you can reach 8K DPS with the front blaster , which is insane really

8k dps for the restrictions it has would be perfectly fine…

Except it can double that and gets boosted maneuverability.

The weapon’s description should have read “Only fires forward.” and that should have been the end of it.

6 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

It does now

5 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

There is no “heavy” aim assist, it is the same as any other aim assisted weapon.

44 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

It does now

great news ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

do we have more details on it’s special module ?

10 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

great news ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 

do we have more details on it’s special module ?

nope, you don’t