New premium ships in store (Discussion)

7ee2468b4c818d50fbc2f40bfddd.jpg

Welcome to discuss New premium ships in store

Why ? What’s the point selling DLC if you then make that you can unlock them somewhere else ?

Why ? What’s the point selling DLC if you then make that you can unlock them somewhere else ?

It’s good way to give people different oppurtunities to get something, isn’t it? In fact, those ships are not craftable.

FOR THOSE SEEKING PREMIUM SHIPS!!

Using green text because I can’t use red. I recommend the following ships as part of a separate purchase as these ships are absolutely 100% fun and I am going to tell you  WHY!

Bear. This ship is the ONLY ship with a 20% critical damage bonus within the Rank 9 bracket and has two computer slots for you to access railguns. If you are a big Tackler pilot, this ship is much better for most tasks than even the Parallax or the Hyena can handle! And it does a ton of damage to destroyer players with even a Gravi-beamer if you have the right crew set which I can give to you if you want it.

Dragonfly. If you are a Gauss Cannon player, get this ship. Some people underrate it like crazy, but it is very well rounded and seriously good for PvE as well. It’s not as good as the Strong if you are doing PvP, but it has the bonuses needed to cause sufficient positive effect. Plus it looks cooler than the other Jericho ships.

Desert Eagle. Just get it. It’s pretty much the Spark of the Rank 9 ships.

The rank 6 ships are fun, but since most play the Rank 9’s, just go with what I’m telling you. It might not be the longest post, but please believe me when I tell you that you will  NOT regret the purchase!

+1 those ship look cool x)

NEW premium ships? They look like the same premium ships to me…

NEW premium ships? They look like the same premium ships to me…

It is. What they say here is that they also sell dlc ships in bundle now. 

So you can buy the content of the DLC without buying the DLC but GS. A bit weird but why not.

I just hope that they won’t make all thoses ships like the reaper and phoenix -> Available for free by craft. 

I bought the DLC because those ships weren’t available for free, if they all become available for free I’d feel betrayed (Like when they made crew available when you reach r12 per faction).

It’s a good change! 

-1, The idea of DLC exclusive should stay as that. What makes the ships unique is the way they are obtained; now that any player can get them without jumping through the specific hoops, aka buying a expensive DLC, it’s kinda a slap in the face to those who put more money into buying them in the first place. Just quit it with the money based actions, we get it already…Nobody complained about them before, why change it??? You can give the usual excuse as to allow more to buy them, but nobody complained about them to begin with, its just for the money, we can see that you know, it’s very obvious…trying my best not to come across as ungrateful or disrespectful, but actions are not hard to understand what they are really mean’t for.

The most unique from DLCs are the bonus you DONT get by buying any premium ship: synergy gain bonus, credits, loyalty, extra loot atempt, aerographies, etc.

-1, The idea of DLC exclusive should stay as that. What makes the ships unique is the way they are obtained; now that any player can get them without jumping through the specific hoops, aka buying a expensive DLC, it’s kinda a slap in the face to those who put more money into buying them in the first place. Just quit it with the money based actions, we get it already…Nobody complained about them before, why change it??? You can give the usual excuse as to allow more to buy them, but nobody complained about them to begin with, its just for the money, we can see that you know, it’s very obvious…trying my best not to come across as ungrateful or disrespectful, but actions are not hard to understand what they are really mean’t for.

The only difference here is that instead of buying all in single pack by X amount of money, you can buy pieces of it which in total costs X amount of money (the same than the “old system”)…so theres no giving away, no extra gain for gaijin; just a more friendly system to the player so he can choose specifically what he wants to buy and not waste money on things he is not interested in.

I dont get it when so much people shout about this game turning into pay to win, devs doing dirty moves to get more money from players…bla bla. But when devs offer things to save money from people, players start shouting again…and no this aint star citizen. Wanna be exclusive? go there.

Papitas saved me from writing the same.

Ships, you otherwise can’t get(even not with ingame means) for free, are to an extent P2W.

This movechange has two advantages:

Steam don’t get the revenue(for the ships alone if you buy them ingame)

Player have now the ability without steam to get those ships.

You need to introduce T5 Premium Bundle Packs!

Many people want to benefit from Bundle offers!

The most unique from DLCs are the bonus you DONT get by buying any premium ship: synergy gain bonus, credits, loyalty, extra loot atempt, aerographies, etc.

I think you missed the “Bonus for [DLC name]” line in what give you the bundle.

You have the ship + the bonus (without the gs I guess).

And there is a little misunderstanding. I didn’t complain, I just asked why.

Its not like they sell them for free so that’s OK for me.

But, if they choose to make all those ships craftable for free, then yes, I will complain.

Sadly since they already did that with one of the DLC, I guess they will do it with all of them.

What I don’t like in this post is the “Please note that the price depend on what you already own”.

Because nothing in those DLC is available for free.

So that implicitly mean there will be a way to get some parts of it for free.

To buy the whole DLC pack is 30% cheaper than every ship separately. It also gives additional bonuses.

I think this is a good idea, especially since I’ve been looking at getting the bear for a while now but didn’t want the rest of the pack that came with it. 

What I don’t like in this post is the “Please note that the price depend on what you already own”.

Because nothing in those DLC is available for free.

So that implicitly mean there will be a way to get some parts of it for free.

What i understand is that it works as the 3 ship packs in bundles: if you already bought a ship of the DLC (paying real money), buying the DLC will charge you the full price - the price of the ship you already own. I cant see how it could be (partially) free.

You get its value in GS back.

What i understand is that it works as the 3 ship packs in bundles: if you already bought a ship of the DLC (paying real money), buying the DLC will charge you the full price - the price of the ship you already own. I cant see how it could be (partially) free.

If you already have one of those ships, you will pay only for 2 of the rest, when buying the whole DLC (with a discount :001j: ). 

With discount it´s the same price as steam has normally. Would be pretty stupid to buy it on your new store if you don´t want only one of the ships.

Wait, I can buy all ships again, even, if I already own all of them?