New pilot stuck

Hello

Can someone pls explain how the rank progression system works now ?

My pilot is lvl 3 and even tho it says 3 -4  0 left  I cannot advance in rank !

Also how do you locate open space quests ? My campaign quest by the book says complete quests in open space yet I see none on the map !

I kept asking ingame but nobody seem to have a clue how the new progression system work !

Regarding the pilot level up, it is currently believed that you must progress through the campaign in order to level up.

For Open Space assignments look for sectors with a blue exclamation mark (!) on top of them.

8 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Regarding the pilot level up, it is currently believed that you must progress through the campaign in order to level up.

For Open Space assignments look for sectors with a blue exclamation mark (!) on top of them.

The problem is that the campaign says do quests in open space indicated with a blue ! however there are none showing on my map !

at first you must visiting all maps at least to unlock all 3 faction guardian 17, Mendes  IX and New Eden, after you just had to click on to get a free jump

did you done that ?

I have been running into similar issues. I only recently got back to this game, and for me its the same idea, except im at clearance 8, with a pilot of level 12.

I also have struggled with the fact that I cant currently reach all 3 of the faction stations, since eden and and mendes both require me to be at least clearance 9 to get to. I don’t know if I actually need to go even farther with clearance then that to get to them, particularly mendes.

maybe this will help?

https://wiki.star-conflict.com/index.php?title=Campaign

No this doesnt help. It says complete quests with location markers. There are no location markers on the map. I can warp anywhere saying I have to visit them manually. Trying to fly over require me to get killed 20x because I dont have a good ship and Im very bad at flying. I just cant seem to get away and im always outnumbered and their ships seems to be very strong as well.

Ok the marker just poped up again. So i got it done. I dont know why it wasnt there previously. The first time I attempted the quest capturered dreadnought yesterday I got killed but for some reason the quest disappeared. I dont know what I triggered but it was there again now but it wasnt when I first logged on today. Maybe it resets after 24 hours or something, no idea.