New patch

With the addition of the new patch some nice changes were made, but unfortunately a few not-so-nice changes too that may keep me from playing. i dont mind so much that the 300 gold was removed but the removal of winning gold kills it for me, we cant even reset our skills if we wanted to like this without paying cash. And i can’t see playing a game that has premium ships at the top tiers that i can never get even if i play for years- atm i’m just gonna let the wallets have this one. nice playing with some of you- gl and hf.

oh, also the chat can not be accessed by hitting <enter> when you are on the equip screen, and explanations of requirements of goals on contract would be nice.

Winnig Gold din’t get removed

i played a couple matches last night , lost 3 and won 1, started with 5 ‘gold’ and ended with 5

I’m on 28 gold now.

earned 130 since last night

i loaded in today and it updated again so i tested it, 1 per loss, 5 per win. that helps a lot but the last weeks or so i was putting 8-10 hours a day in on and off- now im gonna put minimal in until at least when the 3rd faction comes out, had 11 hanger slots open and all the best t1,t2 and t3 ships- sucks i lost it all.

i loaded in today and it updated again so i tested it, 1 per loss, 5 per win. that helps a lot but the last weeks or so i was putting 8-10 hours a day in on and off- now im gonna put minimal in until at least when the 3rd faction comes out, had 11 hanger slots open and all the best t1,t2 and t3 ships- sucks i lost it all.

It is still beta and the changes were to big so a wipe was necessary.

so should i expect another wipe when jericho is added?

so should i expect another wipe when jericho is added?

It could be, but I dont know this at the moment.