New MMR System - "New Joke System" actually :/

Devs: Pilots! We have analyzed battle statistics and have listened to your requests on PvP MMR methods, here are the new rank separations for PvP

Players: Sweet! New MMR system! No more pesky R3s dealing more damage than their 15/17 ships by 3x for some reason!

Devs: Lol lets wait to see their faces! Hahahaahha dont you guys just love trolling?

Players: What… nothing has changed, I just got with a R3 player that was dealing an obsurd 895 damage/shot in a plasma gun! What is this!

More players: STINGRAY IS STILL AN ISSUE? I am using R15 ships! What gives!

Yea they did nothing. ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Make it so you can NEVER queue with anything less than the gap of your max ship rank.

EG: Stingray cant be placed with Tryant, or Panther, or Loki. 

20180817182322_1.jpg.5a066a1dcf184abb0e2d1d096fbb7e57.jpg

20180817182329_1.jpg.06b0d18e46725e1a01b3b5b2db234e8a.jpg

60% of the time it works every time. ~Somebody probably.

But really why is there still this rank bonus.

And queue hasn’t changed from what I can tell. Still seeing nothing but R16/17 in my R9 lineup with some R2/3 thrown in.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

But really why is there still this rank bonus.

And queue hasn’t changed from what I can tell. Still seeing nothing but R16/17 in my R9 lineup with some R2/3 thrown in.

they explained this on the RU forum, for ~ a day they were using a new queue system, but some players weren’t getting into any matches at all. They reverted to the old system at least until they have a fix for the new one

4 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

they explained this on the RU forum, for ~ a day they were using a new queue system, but some players weren’t getting into any matches at all. They reverted to the old system at least until they have a fix for the new one

How do you know this?

Can you read Russian language?  

i4gTDFB.png

Can you imagine what the world would be like if there was freely available translation software that anyone can use?

1 minute ago, Cr0 said:

i4gTDFB.png

Can you imagine what the world would be like if there was freely available translation software that anyone can use?

Lmao

11 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

i4gTDFB.png

I just yesterday started to follow Russian forum. 

So all this new MM is just nice players trolling from developers since no one from them posted this on English forum.

All I can say is now that I will slowly start to believe Koromac that developers don’t care for English speaking people and for this forum.

4 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

All I can say is now that I will slowly start to believe Koromac that developers don’t care for English speaking people and for this forum.

![:salute:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/salute.png “:salute:”)

7 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

I just yesterday started to follow Russian forum. 

So all this new MM is just nice players trolling from developers since no one from them posted this on English forum.

I think the english community gets about as much care and attention as it deserves ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

46 minutes ago, Cr0 said:

I think the english community gets about as much care and attention as it deserves ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

2f80eac8ee2fbe7fdd349e17f1412af8.jpg

4 hours ago, Cr0 said:

Perhaps you are right since just a few people here are really native English speaking.

All others are in reality EU players.

Never the less 70+ people voted here and that is one-quarter of all players that voted.

So can game and developers afford to lose another quarter of 300+ players that voted in total is question that you should ask them.

If I was developer answer would be not acceptable. Total number of players is already to small.

Nice so for a couple days looked like PvP was coming back. So then today I log on and am facing stupid r1-3s with all my 15-17s. So stupid…back to minecraft.

5 hours ago, Seraphym1 said:

Nice so for a couple days looked like PvP was coming back. So then today I log on and am facing stupid r1-3s with all my 15-17s. So stupid…back to minecraft.

I don’t know what changed, but I see no relevant changes for the better. I think it’s best that we wait for the next update, even though the server updates don’t require any downloads on our side.

On 8/18/2018 at 10:45 AM, Cr0 said: