new idea for pve missions

ok try this on for size, a new idea or two for pve missions…protect the convoy from attack, is one and maybe even protect the station from attack. These two would have us run in and protect property from an enemy attack from either aliens or pirates and it would be a fast and furious fight with many ships. You’d get good rep for completeing them sucessfully and maybe even decent loot after the battle. I dont want to see a loot map pop up waiting for me to choose. I want to see real loot flaoting, and have time to gather it. And yes, I’ll mention more cargo space for frigates too while I’m at it, doesnt make much sense for them to be roughly equal in size inside to a fighter.

protect the convoy from attack

Secret Shipyard

protect the station from attack.

Blackwood

You’d get good rep for completeing them sucessfully and maybe even decent loot after the battle.

PvE doesn’t give karma. If it did, pirate players would be rather upset that their negative karma they worked so hard on goes away when they want credits.

I dont want to see a loot map pop up waiting for me to choose. I want to see real loot flaoting, and have time to gather it.

Unfortunately, I think that most folks like getting their loot in 10 seconds, as opposed to 10 minutes.

And yes, I’ll mention more cargo space for frigates too while I’m at it, doesnt make much sense for them to be roughly equal in size inside to a fighter.

Maybe. But this doesn’t have anything to do with PvE. Try to keep it to one suggestion a thread.

Suggestions are hard, yo.

there is currently no new PvE mission planned