NERW like Tackler

Hi,

i want to build a tackler like NERW so what do u think is it any good? Not sure if i should use it like that or use cruise but cruise so hard to fly.

post-248159-0-11409700-1426212616.jpg

post-248159-0-85003300-1426212634.jpg

post-248159-0-79584600-1426212641.jpg

No cruise engine, put a collision compensator instead of a vernier. Iridium heatsink and emergency barrier in the capacitors slots. Remove the big drone and add some antispeed module. On hull instead of the galvanized put in the passive armor.

I didn’t checked all the implants but put the rank 8 on the middle. 

I agree with Spongejohn with the collision and antispeed, but I think that the galvanized should be fine on it.

Better question do you want to build NERW’s tackler or your own? because so far these 2 completely different things

I want a tackler that is speedy and uses sing cannon and that works for me. NERW just basis.

r8Wx97H.jpg

you’ve built a drone poper

i’d suggest along with some people further up that target painter or an anti-speed mod would be more beneficial than the big drone. 3x vernier is fine but colision comp would help, galvanised should be fine - you have so much rotation it won’t matter. Use galvanised and the reinforced beams (res+vol).

Adaptive shield would help greatly, it’s more than possible to use sing cannon at full throttle

The problem is that bubbles are hard to use with cruise. NERW is a very good pilot and can pull them off. I know I can’t!

well he has a cruise engine to start. he uses a terrible build, he is just a good pilot

well he has a cruise engine to start. he uses a terrible build, he is just a good pilot

This.

At least it is fun to fly against him.

Hi,

i want to build a tackler like NERW so what do u think is it any good? Not sure if i should use it like that or use cruise but cruise so hard to fly.

Needs some improvements.

I’d get rid of heavy guard drone and go 3 debuffs, sentry drone, and use regen hull for repairs. For cpu, proton wall is rlly nice cuz ecms kill tacklers easily without it usually.

Definitely get cruise engine.

Honestly, i’d just use my build except with singularity. it works well with singularity also. 

And we all know that, but if we start to show bad builds from good pilots that can perform well even on those crappy ship to newcomers: we are not helping them.