Negative credit balance after sending items to hangar via cargo drone in Open Space

1. After returning to my hangar after a flight in open space I found that I had a negative credit balance on my account.

2. I expected the items I sent to my hangar to add a positive amount of credits.

3. During a flight in open space I sent back some items via a cargo drone to my hangar. After returning to my hangar, I found that the amount was subtracted from my credit balance.

4. Multiple items that I had sent back to my hangar had subtracted their specified value from my credit balance rather than add to it. It has happened multiple times during the day and even occurred when I sent two light cells back to my hangar.

5. The issue has occurred multiple times during the day. Has only occurred today.

6. Logs attached.

e0B6iSb.jpg

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10416)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10417)

[DeviceCaps.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10418)

[user_config.xml](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10419)

[DxDiag.txt](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=10420)

There was already a similiar problem some time ago, just search for darkmatter’s bug report (I think it was without logs)

Can you please give me a link to the report? I can’t seem to find it.

*will edit if I do

Can you please give me a link to the report? I can’t seem to find it.

*will edit if I do

have you send back blueprints or so; I made a quick test and got 90% of the value added to my account when I send back “normal” stuff that don’t get into my warehouse

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/28027-anti-money-on-my-account/#entry333694](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/28027-anti-money-on-my-account/#entry333694)

it happens with BPs, i posted it long ago, and the answer from the team is that it was working as intended: https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27473-blueprints-cost-100-sending-cost-through-drones/

The price shown in the BP when you hover the mouse after you pick it up, is the amount of credits you will loose if you send them by mail. Initially if a BP costed 900k credits, sending them would mean you had to pay 90k (10% price), so selling it aftewards would mean a gain of 810k credits. Nowadays if you send the BP by drone you pay 900k for that BP, so if you sell it you get 0 gain/loss without learning it (100% waste), and if you dont you loose 900k. Back then you were able to make profit by sending BPs by drone mail, however now you must dock with them in order to do so.

it happens with BPs, i posted it long ago, and the answer from the team is that it was working as intended: https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/27473-blueprints-cost-100-sending-cost-through-drones/

The price shown in the BP when you hover the mouse after you pick it up, is the amount of credits you will loose if you send them by mail. Initially if a BP costed 900k credits, sending them would mean you had to pay 90k (10% price), so selling it aftewards would mean a gain of 810k credits. Nowadays if you send the BP by drone you pay 900k for that BP, so if you sell it you get 0 gain/loss without learning it (100% waste), and if you dont you loose 900k. Back then you were able to make profit by sending BPs by drone mail, however now you must dock with them in order to do so.

This is one of the many points where I would say ‘OK I can live with that BUT pls write it somewhere and don’t show us wrong descriptions’(coz 100% unequal 10%)

This is one of the many points where I would say ‘OK I can live with that BUT pls write it somewhere and don’t show us wrong descriptions’(coz 100% unequal 10%)

according to devs, 10% is 900k (because T5 weapons BP cost 9m…the ones purchaseable). I disagree.

according to devs, 10% is 900k (because T5 weapons BP cost 9m…the ones purchaseable). I disagree.

But it costs 10% of the selling price(at least it should)

and when you fly in Open Space you se SELLING price not BUYING price

But it costs 10% of the selling price(at least it should)

and when you fly in Open Space you se SELLING price not BUYING price

thats why i disagree :slight_smile:

So they didn’t fix it since beta?!

7599DOs.jpg

So that’s why i lost so much credits, come on, blueprints should not even have any value since they are found in a middle of nowhere. They cost 9mil but the ones u find are not 9mil because u CANT buy them anyway, u can only LEARN or sell them, im pissed and this is a bug clearly.