Need some help with the Overwolf app

I would like to use this Overwolf app for TS but it does not seem to work as I expected.

I can’t make it show people in my TS room, or who is speaking or chatting in there while doing things in the game at the same time. I have to click at the app manually to show the room and its other features but as soon as I do something in the game it goes to the background. Even the ctrl key binds of Overwolf don’t seem to work.

If anyone knows how to set things up for making it work please share.

Any help is appreciated.

THX

I would like to use this Overwolf app for TS but it does not seem to work as I expected.

I can’t make it show people in my TS room, or who is speaking or chatting in there while doing things in the game at the same time. I have to click at the app manually to show the room and its other features but as soon as I do something in the game it goes to the background. Even the ctrl key binds of Overwolf don’t seem to work.

If anyone knows how to set things up for making it work please share.

Any help is appreciated.

THX

Instead of Overwolf why don’t you try tsoverlay? It’s not supported anymore but still working on 90% of games, including Star conflict.

It’s less demanding than Overwolf.

Overwolf doesn’t work afaik. I’ve tried it in lots of games with multiple setups. Go with ts overlay.

I am going to check that out. Thank you.

Overwolf works though, it is just doesn’t make sense to use it while basic tsoverlay is still available.

How did you make it work? And without hogging resources?

Resource hogging is why i am not using it, but i was able to setup its overlays back then, took me awhile though

Overwolf works only if you have fullscreen. Windowed stretched wont work.

Overwolf works only if you have fullscreen. Windowed stretched wont work.

Yea I have that. I can’t use other display modes. So I will have to test the basic TS version. 

Yea I have that. I can’t use other display modes. So I will have to test the basic TS version. 

If you need help to set the overlay just ask, I already wrote a guide somewhere but I can’t find it anymore.

If you need help to set the overlay just ask, I already wrote a guide somewhere but I can’t find it anymore.

those are the best guides.