Need A Corp

I’m ZenIsForWimps in-game. I’m looking to join Heavenly Aspid [HASP] or Dead Space[DS], but that is just a preference. I want to play with active people and a friendly community.

Here are my stats.

PVt1CtA.jpg

Ouch man, you w/l is really bad, especially compared to your skill rating. If one has to be bad, let it be the skill rating.

Ouch man, you w/l is really bad, especially compared to your skill rating. If one has to be bad, let it be the skill rating.

I think I’m just unlucky.

Looks like I didnt do a good job of hiding my current corp.

Please don’t take this as a rag …   just a bit curious as to how you managed to go through T1 & T2 ( 199 games) and not get a single capture point ?      

Please don’t take this as a rag …   just a bit curious as to how you managed to go through T1 & T2 ( 199 games) and not get a single capture point ?      

Ask Lampshadious.

Ask Lampshadious.

Aren’t capture points are granted Exclusively from “capture the beacon” mode? domination/beacon hunt do not count towards it. If it s true, capture the beacon mode is rare in t2 (if it is still there) and non existent in T1

Aren’t capture points are granted Exclusively from “capture the beacon” mode? domination/beacon hunt do not count towards it. If it s true, capture the beacon mode is rare in t2 (if it is still there) and non existent in T1

Lampshadious first game was a Sector Conquest game  :lol:

Lampshadious first game was a Sector Conquest game :lol:

so sad, SO TRUE!

Ask Lampshadious.

Lampshadious first game was a Sector Conquest game  :lol:

I knew there had to be good reason for trying to hide my corp. Lets just focus on me. I’m not the biggest fan of Lampshadius either but this post is not about him. As for the capture point thing, I never noticed. It seems like coincidence or I’m not good at that game mode. 

I knew there had to be good reason for trying to hide my corp. Lets just focus on me. I’m not the biggest fan of Lampshadius either but this post is not about him. As for the capture point thing, I never noticed. It seems like coincidence or I’m not good at that game mode.

at your level i would not expect you to excel at that game mode, its the hardest, most intense in the game.

AceHype, please feel free to contact me in-game.

I think I’m just unlucky.

It’s just that it implies that you know nothing about objectives or simply don’t care about them, hence the many losses, while still maintaining an ok-ish SR, meaning you go in every match to just get kills. Not a desirable attitude.

Hey, hey, he got only 200 PvP games stop with the criticism :0

And as i said “capture points” stats comes from T3+, he is still in T2 so having none is expected since i am not even sure that mode is even included into T2 right now (i know i have played that mode in t2 ships, but it could be that i was pushed up into t3 with my squad back then) 

It’s just that it implies that you know nothing about objectives or simply don’t care about them, hence the many losses, while still maintaining an ok-ish SR, meaning you go in every match to just get kills. Not a desirable attitude.

I doubt it’s as clear cut as you say. I don’t go in just to get kills. In Domination I defend the beacons with my guard frigs or stay just outside the heavy shooting to repair teammates. In Combat Recon I defend the captain and when I’m the captain I stay within reach of my team and I do not solo fly to anywhere where a couple of inties can microwarp and ambush me. In Beacon Hunt I find the next beacon and then I park a frig on top of it, I could take on at least two fighters who come snooping. How about you ask me what I do and do not do before you make conclusions? 

Hey, hey, he got only 200 PvP games stop with the criticism :0

And as i said “capture points” stats comes from T3+, he is still in T2 so having none is expected since i am not even sure that mode is even included into T2 right now (i know i have played that mode in t2 ships, but it could be that i was pushed up into t3 with my squad back then) 

Thanks for sticking up for me. I’m actually in t3. Rank 7-9 ship is t3 no? 

it could also imply he plays defense mainly, or supports cappers but does not cap himself.

Thanks for sticking up for me. I’m actually in t3. Rank 7-9 ship is t3 no?

I would recommend to avoid mixing ships of different ranks, or at-least no more than 1 rank difference, so if you have R7s try to keep it that way, “most of the time” you will face lower ranked ships than if you would have R9 equipped (matchmaking is very affected by maximum rank of the ship in your hangar equipped) it doesn’t make sense to have R7 mixed with R9, so i assumed you had all r7 ships and just “unlocked r9s”, and R7s is more of T2 for me, but you are right R7 is starting of T3.

I doubt it’s as clear cut as you say. I don’t go in just to get kills. In Domination I defend the beacons with my guard frigs or stay just outside the heavy shooting to repair teammates. In Combat Recon I defend the captain and when I’m the captain I stay within reach of my team and I do not solo fly to anywhere where a couple of inties can microwarp and ambush me. In Beacon Hunt I find the next beacon and then I park a frig on top of it, I could take on at least two fighters who come snooping. How about you ask me what I do and do not do before you make conclusions? 

You correct it is not clear cut and unfortunately some people will see things the way they want too and could be a bit judgmental because of it.

There are a many different playing styles and each person should play to their strong points.  :good:

it doesn’t make sense to have R7 mixed with R9,

Higher rank enemies = more synergy for kills/assists = faster progression. That and the strange ship tree that has some nation/role combinations only as R7 and others only as R9.