[NB]Please change Remote Shield Repair.

Im honestly stunned this hasnt been addressed yet by anyone in this forum (at least from where I can see)

I agree its a nice module. But something has to be changed.

It has made Tier 3 pvp nothing but a Frigate Fest, with engineers far and wide. Spamming the Remote Shield Repair every time it cools down.

Im not exactly sure if the effects stack from two ships using them at the same time, but it sure feels like when I am dogfighting with someone. As they are about to die, suddenly like a pheonix theyre shields are regen’d to full in a matter of seconds.

While I understand its a needed module for that tier, the cooldown is simply way too short.

I know it may be overpowered and those of you who use it on your frigates would want to tell me to bite my tongue, but its simply gotten out of hand. 30-40 Second cooldown on something so powerful like the Remote Shield Repair has broken t3 pvp. Or at least made it a pain in the xxxx for those who choose not to fly frigates.

Queue for a t3 pvp game and I garuntee you most of the people in that battle are flying an Engi. And with all of them using the remote shield repair in different areas of the map, One single module has totally unbalanced an entire Tier.

All I ask is just to simply increase their Cooldown to be on par with the Remote Hull Repair, which has a very reasonable cooldown for how effective it is. 30-40 Seconds is a bit of a joke.

It’s not really a bug, since it’s working as the devs currently intend. You probably want to post this in Suggestions -> Weapons, Modules, or add it to [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/19534-engineering-poll/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/19534-engineering-poll/)

There’s also a discussion threadnaught that mentions this module a lot at [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/19405-healing-is-overpowered/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/19405-healing-is-overpowered/)

Thanks!

I didnt say it was a bug, maybe you misunderstood me.

I only mentioned it because of the “Levelling, Balance, and market” forum.

I figured increasing the cooldown would greatly balance the t3 pvp

Sorry for misunderstanding.

More accurately, it’s the Balance section of the Bug Report forum.