[NB] Infinite Fuel Glitch

I found a bug in the Invasion Gamemode while I was playing around with my invertory when I accidently dropped my fuel cell so I decided to pick it up and it said

“PICKED UP 47 FUEL UNITS”

I don’t seem too get this because it would have not given anything because it was already used when refuelling the ship

Admins wanting to know if the bug exists do this

1. find a fuel cell

2. pick it up

3. eject it

4. pick it up again

Its takes the amount of fuel it needs, and stores the rest

Why after jump I have fuel in cargo and I have to eject it and pick up to refuel ? It is not the brightest solution. Wish I could just lose the fuel cell from inventory and refill.

Only after jump, ofc.

I found a bug in the Invasion Gamemode while I was playing around with my invertory when I accidently dropped my fuel cell so I decided to pick it up and it said

“PICKED UP 47 FUEL UNITS”

I don’t seem too get this because it would have not given anything because it was already used when refuelling the ship

Admins wanting to know if the bug exists do this

1. find a fuel cell

2. pick it up

3. eject it

4. pick it up again

This is no exploit. If you pick up more fuel than you can use, the rest is stored. After you drop and re-pick it, the other part is used.

Why after jump I have fuel in cargo and I have to eject it and pick up to refuel ? It is not the brightest solution. Wish I could just lose the fuel cell from inventory and refill.

Only after jump, ofc.

I will forward your suggestion.