[NB]Grand Admiral title Broken

According to DEV Q&A the Grand Admiral should be awarded to anyone with maxed out fleet strength. At this time it has not been awarded to all who has achieved this.

According to support:

f0GYtHz.png

Mine is working perfectly fine… but I noticed I am the only one wearing it tho. Also noticed that no one ahead of me in the fleet strenght leaderboard have it unlocked.

Mine is working perfectly fine…

Show-off. :wink: You were one of the first three to have it (not sure were you 2nd or 3rd?). <3

Show-off. :wink: You were one of the first three to have it (not sure were you 2nd or 3rd?). <3

Second actually, whish I was the first for the prize…  I just thought it was the right topic to brag about it lol (because I never do) :Dwop

Second actually, whish I was the first for the prize…  I just thought it was the right topic to brag about it lol (because I never do) :Dwop

Oh that’s cold!

who needs 5 years of premium when u have all the ships with max synergy 

I was thinking about the special item they gave him, not really the premium.

premium -> moar vouchers -> moar arti -> moar mk4 ships

premium -> moar vouchers -> moar arti -> moar mk4 ships

he has shitloads of mk4, you wouldnt imagine

I was thinking about the special item they gave him, not really the premium.

bah that deals like 5% more damage, and it doesn’t fire orange positron so :stuck_out_tongue:

he has shitloads of mk4, you wouldnt imagine

bah that deals like 5% more damage, and it doesn’t fire orange positron so :stuck_out_tongue:

There is never enough mk4…

I barely have MK2s…in T5

That is 5% more damage than anyone else in the game, seem cool to me.

That is 5% more damage than anyone else in the game, seem cool to me.

5% damage is not worth so much effort xD

5% damage is not worth so much effort xD

They didn’t put that effort to get the reward, they got the reward for putting that much effort