[NB]disappearing engineer

at first I thought It was just my illusion but one of my friends saw that with me yesterday.

It was a t4 pvp battle with more than 8 pilots on each side. in the middle area of the map people were shotting from around 4000 distance. And at that time, one enemy enginner went to a open place and my squad locked on it and went in for the kill. 

The engineer set up an enegy barrier and try to run away but our 2 interceptors already went behind him and was about to make the kill.

All of a sudden, the enginner disappered.

For about 3 or 4 seconds it totally visually disappeared from our screen. altough we still had the locks on him, but we cannot see where he was!

And I also checked the small screen on the left up corner, he disappear at there too!

they I asked the team whether they saw that. And people did notice that and they are confused too.

I saw that happened more than 3 times recently so I wonder if those people were using some kind of Evil aSsisting tools or that was just a Bug.

If you ever seen that you will know what I was talking about. If you haven’t seen that, please pay attension to those engineers from that corporation.

Was it a mixed T4/5 match? If I’m not wrong there’s a T5 Fed implant that allows ships to cloak for 7 seconds when in danger.

Err, please do not associate frigates with bad impression.

Disappearing ship should be enough as a tittle.

Was it a mixed T4/5 match? If I’m not wrong there’s a T5 Fed implant that allows ships to cloak for 7 seconds when in danger.

Wow. Thanks . I think that might be the reason!