[NB] Crews not working

Hi, i’m experiencing this bug since last patch 1.07 release. Basically if i change implants on certains crew slots they don’t affect ships/weapons/missiles stats.

It all depends where i put the ship that i installed in the first slot. If i put it in another slot different than the first one (already bugged) it will “corrupt” the others and it will affect all the ship i put in that crew slot.

Loggin in and out seems to solve the “corruption” of the others slot, but slot one and whatever ship putted there are no longer affected by implants (even if you change their hangar slot). 

game logs 

Log added.

[2014.11.13 18.30.57.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8371)

I can also add screens to show how changing implants does not affect the ships in the hangar and in battle.

Or more bigger logs from this morning.

More information never hurt :slight_smile:

Here the big log from this morning, for the screens: i’m actually trying to reinstall the game and it will take a while through steam.

[2014.11.13 13.47.38.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=8372)

Yeah, crews aren’t working in more ways than one.

Ehm, i’m so sorry -_-’ 

Crews are working fine, actually i forgot to check the orange brick that set your implants for every hangar slot…

So ashamed right now… i blame my age, can close this topic and tnx anyway… 

:01414:

Report about not a bug > No report about a bug :slight_smile:

If it’s not a bug I’ll edit the title and lock the thread.