NASA Corp Cheating

NASA Corp Cheating

Today I was in a PVP match with a NASA jaguar on my team who was parked above me the whole match shining his Gravi-Beamer like a beacon. For a NASA Vigilant who could now see me with my EM Scattering field engaged. Because one of my team mates was marking me for the enemy. The  PVP in this game is broken enough without corps breaking it further. I’m not a  coder but I’m going to say it would be next to impossible to separate corps and friends in the queuing process. That being said the devs need to PERMANENTLY ban players and maybe even corps for exploiting this queuing problem. If every player would respond to this thread and sent a message to the devs this would most likely stop and PVP would be a bit more balanced. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO EXPRESS YOUR RAGE ON THIS SUBJECT !!!

Next time don’t post the same topic in 7 different sections.

The jag+vigil combo was legit teamplay, the only problem is, was the friendly member griefing/assisting enemy team also a member of the same corp as the jag and vigil players?

relax buddy, lame enemy-team assisting is not too frequent and when it is… well theres ways to deal with it… try pinging them, so your team focuses them.

no need to perma-ban some people and friends having fun.

im sure they weren’t trying to queue in opposite team to simply do that. but. in the spur of seeing like “hey my friend is on the other team, let me help him :)”

honestly it would’ve been a bigger problem if it was… I don’t know… more frequent and during important competitive games…

im in NASA and I havent seen that happen once, so this is news to me.

LOL dude I don’t get you.
NASA is huge they have lots of good and a also bad players. In the last few weeks i didn’t have any games where is no NASA player on any side so seems the possibility is high to have players on both side. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) But they are not cheating or abuse anything.

I used the find squad option squadded up with a random russian NASA (hard to find any non RU one  these days ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”) ) guy and had fun in PVP without any issue, we had fair and fun games (fair apart from thargas). 

So I doubt they wanted to mark you for the enemy.
There is no queuing problem.

This is a rather pointless thread, we have an ingame report system, this is an individual violation and it should be treated as such, you can’t go ahead and say “Ban the whole corp” for things like this. Also seeing a LRF in an EM scattering field is a damn cakewalk, especially since you have a huge visible field around you.

I can fill your thread with rage about players who sit in Long Ranges all day, watching their team disintegrate

I suggest you take a look at Claws Twister in Offtopic.

27 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

How?
Could you explain how one can do this?

U nasa cheater! so shush

27 minutes ago, MightyHoot said:

How?
Could you explain how one can do this?

U nasa cheater! so shush

you see a  LRF that’s invisible to the  enemy team and  you fly next to him and announce to your friends on the  enemy team to fire in that vicinity they do and you move

it’s good cover, like a living emergency barrier

i am pretty sure people do this without wanting to signal the enemy. but yeah, bad nasa! bad!

Maybe they were just p*ssed off by mm putting them in opposing teams after queuing in a squad.

Just now, g4borg said:

but yeah, bad nasa! bad!

sf9q1lm.jpg

Later that day after battle.

26 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

you see a  LRF that’s invisible to the  enemy team and  you fly next to him and announce to your friends on the  enemy team to fire in that vicinity they do and you move

They are not invisible, they are super easy to spot. I guess I will speak for all if I say “Git gud” - Closed.

You really have to sort out the difference between invisible and not on radar/lockable. Tackler cloak makes you invisible, and then again, invisible is not invulnerable.