namebug of mysterious container or gs-scanner bug

After an unbelievable claim of me that in Pallas Border exist 6 mysterious container one went with the gold-scanner(itemscanner) with me to prove this claim.

I showed him all 6(!) locations of the spawning ‘mysterious container’ and after that he believed it. But the funny thing is: His scanner showed him, that ALL of this 6 weren’t the blue pings/the famous mysterious container shown by his scanner and so HE showed me the scanner’s ping. And really: A 7(!) one mysterious container was found. And only this one was on his radar as one. So is it a bug of the scanner in this sector or does the 6 (false) mysterious container are false named???

No bug. There are containers in low-lever locations called “Mysterious Containers” but they hold loot of much less value. Only blue signals are true Mysterious Containers. Sorry. XC

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

No bug. There are containers in low-lever locations called “Mysterious Containers” but they hold loot of much less value. Only blue signals are true Mysterious Containers. Sorry. XC

What is ‘less value’?

I found different container/debris, but they are all names specific. So why there seem to exist TWO Entities with the same name if they are(or should be?) different?

7k-60k Credits trash,

5-10k vouchers are in them afair. So I can’t tell(because I don’t have found a ‘real’ mysterious container yet) if it’s the same loot as of the real ones.

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

I can provide screenshots for the 6 ‘mysterious container’ ones, but it will take a bit of time. A video isn’t possible. Log? I don’t know how to to find that(and it doesn’t seem to be explained where to find it from the link). Point 8-10 shouldn’t be requiered or?(it’s Open space w/o crash/sector conquest)