Ok, so I have seen a few posts about this but haven’t seen a solution. I fixed my problem and wanted to post here for others.
Fullscreen - Mouse pointer looks like it doesn’t move but you can see buttons highlight as you move the mouse so it appears as though the real mouse pointer is invisible.
Windowed - You can’t see the bottom of the screen and the mouse pointer does not line up with the buttons on the screen that you are clicking.
Windows 7 - Set desktop icons and text to 100%
Right click desktop > click screen resolution > click Make text and other items larger or smaller > click smaller 100%
Could you please do the following.
Use a topic title which explains the bug with a few words.
(Good: Game crashes when using module “Plasma Arc”. Bad: bug please fix.)
- Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.
- Why do you think this is a bug.
- How often does this bug occur.
- What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.
- Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)
- Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.
- Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)
- Log files + Exceptions
(Please only add the Logs and Exceptions of the game session where the bug occured, not all!)
(Logs can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs)
(Exceptions can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\Exceptions
(Upload the logs + exceptions as a .zip archive, not .rar!)
(In case of game freezes or crashes, you should launch the game in window mode to have acess to your system)
It makes finding and dealing with bugs much easier.