[NA]Freezing Glitch When Playing

1. When entering a battle, I will either launch prematurely or too late. When this happens, all the ships around me freeze up and move straight forward. No enemies present themselves. I can move, but not fire weapons, use modules or fire missiles. Teammates report me moving and firing as normal in their games, which function perfectly fine.
  2. I’m pretty damn sure this is a bug because other players report encountering it as well.
  3. Occasionally, but becoming increasingly common.
  4. There is no way to intentionally produce the bug, it just happens. However, sometimes the game will stop responding momentarily, then recovering and continuing as normal. The bug normally occurs after this.
  5. All members not experiencing the bug report as me performing as normal, albeit oddly due to me not being able to see the ongoing battle (due to the aforementioned lack of enemies that appear and the fact my teammates only move in a straight line before coming to a stop due to the slowing effect).
  6. I’m not sure what DX Diag is, but I will post my system specs.
    Acer Aspire 5750G
    Intel I-5 2430M 2.4 GHz with Turbo boosting up to 3.0 GHz
    6GB DDR3 RAM (make not specified)
    Nvidia GeForce 520M with up to 3765MB cache
    Windows Home Premium 64-bit
    7)  2vdfm9s.jpg

Here, the game failed to launch me at the correct time. As you can see, my teammates are present on the map.

e6zyps.jpg

None of the players have engaged their engines (an extremely odd occurence) and no enemies have appeared. Normally at this point I would have seen something.

1. No log file/exception found. There is no error specified when the glitch occurs: the game continues to function as if nothing was wrong.

This glitch is occurring at least twice a day now, please fix.

[please stick to this report pattern.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/15572-how-to-report-client-related-bugs/)

This issue should be solved.

This issue should be solved.

It’s not resolved. It has happened twice since your post today. Is it client side or server side?

can you add the logs for some of this issues? we should find something related to your problem in them.