[NA] aiming and flight for

Charactername: -damnedindenial
What did you expect to see: -me flying straight twards whatever i was aiming at

What happened: -i flew in there direction with a downward tilt my ship looked straight though
What was your last action: -restarting the game
Is the bug reproduceable, if yes please describe how to reproduce the bug: -unsure
Please attach at least one screenshot or make a little video of the issue: - (_V)>-------------------------------------X <---- aiming

\

\

\

\

\

&nbsp;  <----- flight path  

srry have no idea how to screen shot or vid cap                                                                                                         
Attach the game logs from the session to your post(Only the logs from the session where the bug occured. The logs are located on

My Documents/My Games/Star Conflict/logs):

What are your system specs: -core i7

16 gigs ram

geforce gtx 660 2gb

1 terabit hardrve unsure any else i play game fine

[this one.rtf](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=5699)

Not sure what the problem is here… Have you tried the key bound to “look around”? It allows you to fly straight forward, and use the mouse to look around (great to find people under/above you).

Is the issue still appearing?