Mysterious Container spawns inside of an asteroid

Full and proper bug report:

1.) Mysterious Container appears inside of an asteroid, while searching for it with spatial scanner.

2.) I expected that it would appear outside of an asteroid, so that I could collect it.

3.) Whenever spatial scanner shows the signal near the same exact spawning point for that mysterious container.

4.) It’s unobtainable and you can’t mark it, since it’s out of your reach, or because of object obstruction by an asteroid itself.

5.) It’s not 100% of the time. I believe it’s the same spawn point issue, but the older one does not disappear, when the new one appears. Second container spot is fine. I am not sure, if this is always the case.

6.) Screenshot:

2h6bt08.jpg

7.) It happens, whenever you are in Empire - Felony Border, regardless of server issue or time zone.

8.) Not needed for this bug report. Computer configuration has nothing to do with this. However, I will include the file anyway.

9.) Not needed for this bug report.

10.) This bug report is not related to Sector Conquest, so it’s not needed.

Sincerely,  Koromac

see, all it takes a proper report with sufficient information…

lol

sarcasm again

another screenshot with the container inside the asteroid

post-46138-0-31137300-1422484555.jpg

you’ll notice the coordinate of the camera, that will help you locate the spawn point of this mysterious container.

724.5 282.6 -955.6

another screenshot with the container inside the asteroid

![attachicon.gif](< base_url >/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif)[screenshot-150128-233240.jpg](< base_url >/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=8598)

you’ll notice the coordinate of the camera, that will help you locate the spawn point of this mysterious container.

724.5 282.6 -955.6

Well, I also included coordinates, which are close to yours, but yours may be more precise.

JLEScxk.jpg

look what i found! another one, plus one still not uncovered nearby. jerico-ruined station.

JLEScxk.jpg

look what i found! another one, plus one still not uncovered nearby. jerico-ruined station.

Same as with Felony Border. Same occurence. However, Ravendark, you need to file a new bug report. I guess they won’t add a new ID on it, since the thread tag is for Felony Border only.

Status update: 14th of March 2015 - still unresolved

2 screenshots:

Screenshot 1:

6f003n.jpg

Screenshot 2:

2ezob4j.png

This issue has been reported on many occasions.

I hope that it will be fixed in the next update.

Mysterious container uncloaks, but you can’t collect it. Like always, in 90% of cases.

Thank you.

1.) Spatial scanner detected a signal from Mysterious container. I was unable to collect it.

2.) I expected that I would be able to collect a mysterious container.

3.) Nothing out of the ordinary.

4.) Blue signal was still showing, since the container didn’t unlcoak itself, but there was also probably a previous mysterious container stuck inside.

5.) Only on this location in Ruined Station - Jericho. It’s quite rare to find it there, but this problem is always present on this exact spot.

6.) Screenshot: Will be provided below. I will provide 4 of them, so that we can see the exact issue.

7.) Logs: Not needed.

8.) DxDiag: Not needed.

9.) Not related.

10.) Not related.

Screenshot 1: The closest I can get, but still not close enough, to uncloak it.

3468ewk.jpg

Screenshot 2:

This black object on the right is mysterious container, which is somehow visible and detectable by green color with a Spatial Scanner.

307nj9u.png

Screenshot 3:

Trying to show this picture from a bit different angle.

xljtys.png

Screenshot 4:

Same thing as with Screenshot 2, but this time the object, which is visible, glows now.

30houfk.png

This is the exact same problem as with Felony Border. Old Mysterious container in inside, but uncloaked (detectable by green) and since when new one spawns and since it’s too far to be uncloaked, it will still show you the signal, but you cannot reach it, since it’s inside of a rock.

Please, in future, will hide big screenshots undo the

[/ spoiler]

Please, in future, will hide big screenshots undo the

[/ spoiler]

I didn’t know that. Thanks for the tip.

Please, check this (Ruined Station issue).

it still exists.